7

I tried to explain to Maggie that Cameron was/is lying bout the whole situation but I just gave up. She wasn't hearing me and she didn't want me with her daughter in the first place. I could understand why, I mean look at all the drama I've been causing.

As soon as Maggie steps foot off the bus I start balling my eyes out. I don't know what to do. Do I tell Billie that I was set up and raped? Would she even believe me? What if Cameron has already dm'd her a bunch of lies?

I feel so sick to my stomach, I run to the bathroom to throw up. All that keeps

replaying in my mind is Maggie telling me to end things with Billie. I do love her and want what's best for her, obviously that could never be me.

"Baby let me in." I hear her at the door "I got a surprise for you, my love."

"K, one- one second." I hurry and splash my face with water to try to conceal my tears.

I open the door and Billies demeanor changes instantly. "What's wrong mamas, why are you crying?" She drops the bag down by the door and rushes to my side.

"I love you...."

"I love you was too sweetheart but why are you crying?, talk to me." She closes the toilet lid, pulling me on her lap sideways. I just hide my face in my palms and cry.

"I'm here baby." She wraps me in her arms.

"Billie please- pleaseee don't love me, I-I don't deserve it.. I don't deserve you."

"what?, don't say shit like that."

"Did my mom say something to you Malina?" She asks

I don't say anything because I can't....

"Baby did my mom say something to you?"

"I need air." I push myself from her lap and escape from the bathroom. I run to the front of the bus and demand for the driver to pull over. I'm in tears and can't even get a full sentence formed. He does so and I run off the bus.

The second tour bus pulls behind us and Maggie steps out with the driver. I turn and face opposite of her. I'm gasping for air, having a full blown panic attack.

"Malina...."

I hear Billies voice but I'm too out of it to even say anything. I feel her arms around me. "Baby I got you, you're okay." I struggle against her embrace but she won't let me go.

"Everything is all fucked- fucked up again.. and it's- it's my fault!" I scream "just let me go!"

"Malina breathe, I'm not going anywhere and I don't give a fuck what anyone says."

"But-But you have toooo." I sob

"Malina, I'm not going anywhere." She lifts my chin up and all I can I see is the blue haze of her eyes... my vision is so distorted just like my life. "I love you Malina, just take deep breathes." I close my eyes in her arms.

Later on that night

"Mom you had no right going behind my back."

"Billie she lied to us, she lied to you."

"Bruh!, dude is her ex and he obviously seen her with me! Now he wants her back... she's not like that, she's fucking depressed and her mental is all fucked up."

"Billie just calm down, you're starting to tic."

"How?! You're fucking trying to sabotage my relationship. Fuck!"