6

I wake up still in the same position as the night before and Bil is still asleep holding me. I take this as an opportunity to wake her up in a way she'll always remember, I hope. I wiggle my way beneath the covers and manage to pull both her shorts and boy shorts down.

"Baabyy what are you doing?" She mumbles, turning on her back.

I motion myself between her legs and stick my tongue out like a I'm at the doctors office. I bet I look like a idiot and how do I do this? I just lick like a ice cream. I think. I can't do anything without asking her first, my dumb ass doesn't think. I lift myself to make my way from beneath the cover and I feel Bils hand pushing my head down.

"Baby, I wanna feel your tongue." She mumbles still half asleep.

I use my hands to open her up some and then I lick her clit a little, waiting for a reaction. She moans so I continue to slide my tongue over her getting use to her taste.

"Oooh fuck, mmmhmm."

She's getting so wet and she taste so good. It's not at all like going down on a guy, Thank goodness. I feel her hand on the back of my head and she's pushing me down so that I'm sucking on her clit. "Malinaaa fuuuuck!"

She's pushing her hips against my face, grinding and making her juices get all in my nose. It's hard for me to breathe but I won't stop until she wants me to. If I die going down on her it would be so worth it and I'd die happy.

"Malinaaaaa Stg I'm about to cum soooo fucking hard!" She tenses up and her body starts to jerk. "Malinaaaaa! Babyyy yeEeeSss! Fuuuuuck! Fuuuuuck! Oouuu shiiit!" It feels like she's going to rip my edges out.

She lets go of my hair finally and I feel a warm gush hit me in the face also getting in my mouth. She's now trembling and pushing my face away from her curling up a little.

"Fuck!, Malina." She takes a deep breath and shudders "c'mere mamas. I can't fuckin move."

I crawl up from beneath the steamy comforter and breathe in some fresh cool air. She pulls me on top of her. "I came all over your pretty face princess, who taught you to do that shit?"

"No one, I've never been with a girl before." I giggle, licking my lips

"I'm your first, only and last." She kisses me. "Baby I'm about to pass out."

"I'll sleep with you." I nuzzle into shirt.

"I love you."

"I love you too."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Lina,my love." I hear Billies voice "wake up beautiful."

I rub my eyes, opening them to see a plate of pancakes and strawberry's and a tall glass of orange juice sitting on a tray next to me. I look up at Billie with a big smile on my face.

"Thank you." I sit up and stretch.

"No problem my love, I hope you like them, I almost set the mobile home on fire." She laughs

"Baaaby, Aww they're perfect. You didn't have to make these for me." I blush at her

"I wanted to, you deserve breakfast after giving me the biggest OoOorGaSm." She exhales sitting next to me.

"Baby did I really do good?" I question shyly

"You did fuckin amazing, my love."

"Thank you."

I finish the breakfast that she made for me and go get dressed for the day. Billie had another concert for the night plus a few interviews. I wanted to look good for her so I pulled out one of the Balenciaga dresses and sneakers. I do my hair in two space buns. I look kinda okay I guess.