8

"Billieeee!" The pretty girl embraces Billie and she hugs her back.

"Claudia, look at you... you look gorgeous."

"Thank you!, I've missed you so much... and this must be Malina."

She walks in my direction, I sit up straightening myself as much as possible without looking obvious that I'm naked.

"Bil, she's stunning."

"She is. Claudia meet my fine ass girlfriend Malina and baby this is my brothers beautiful girlfriend Claudia"

"Nice to meet you Claudia, thank you for the compliment.... and you're very stunning yourself." I reply

"Nice to meet you Malina." She smiles warmly

Oddly, she reminds me of Billie...

"Get dressed, I made reservations." Finn says loudly

The trio speaks for a few minutes before Finn and Claudia leaves the room. I watch Bil as she makes her way over to me.

"I wish I could just fucking lay with you all day, my love." She lays me on my back, laying her body against mines.

"M-me too..." I shudder

"Mmm... let's get dressed beautiful."

"I-" and I'm at a loss for words

We both take quicks showers to clean all the fluids off from our love making. I try to look pretty in a black slip dress and chunky heels. I wrap my curls into two space buns. Eyeing myself in the mirror, I begin to nit pic at every imperfection.

I stop my motions when I see Billie though the mirror. I turn looking up at her in Awe, she looks like heaven, painted in balenciaga. Her hair is in soft waves cascading over her shoulders.

We meet Finn and Claudia at the entrance. A huge white limousine is waiting for us. They greet us and we get on our way. The limo is fully equipped with a mini fridge, tv, wifi and bar. Its looks like a night club set up.

I'm taken by the glowing strobing lights. Bil and I take the sofa like seat in the very back. Finn and Claudia sit on the side seats across from each other.

"So how's your education going?"
Finn speaks

"Well, I learn something new daily."

Bils eyes traces me up and down. She bites her bottom lip, making my heart race.

"Ah, you know mom isn't going to go for that." He replies "you might need a new teacher, maybe someone that you're not in love with."

"Eh, maybee..." I catch her blushing

"I- I can do it, we'll start tonight." I muttered

If I dont do my job... there is no purpose for me and Maggie will most definitely kick me to the curb.. plus Billie's education is important.

"Okay love, we'll start tonight." Billie caresses my knee, as if she knew I was anxious.

"New love is so beautiful." Claudia smiles at us both.

"Enough with the mushy shit." Billie laughs

20 mins later we pull up to lombardo's. It was a plain looking brick establishment.

"Let's go eat, angel."

But inside its exquisite.. It looks like a museum had a baby with a fancy restaurant. The walls are beautiful merils. Statues glitter the floors. The tables are aligned with crisp white cloths and lit candles. The atmosphere is so relaxing. No crowds of fans just us, Billie's guards and the staff.