5

-The concert-

"Billie!"
"Billieeee I loveee you!!!"
"OMG BILLIE!"

The neon colored lights flash and I can see Billie through every aurora of color. The crowd around me is going wild. I'm so close to the stage I could touch it.

"I LOOOVE YOU BILLIE!!!"

The lights flash once more and she starts to sing.

"Screams"

Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Don't you know too much already?
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
And I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Yeah, I...

Crowd: I like it like that, like it like that!

It's the song she sang to me! I sing along with her. I swear she makes direct eye contact with me while she sings. I feel like my heart is about to burst along with every other love sick fangirl. Maybe it's the atmosphere and vibe but it really does consume you.

The concert literally lasted for 4 hours. its 1:45 am. I don't know how she has so much energy to keep singing and dancing. Of course she took a few breaks in between but still, it has to be exhausting but I can tell that her and her brother love what they do.

Afterwards Billie met a few lucky fans, gave hugs, took pics and signed autographs. I sat in limousine waiting for departure. The door opens and Billie steps in.

"Hey mamas." She smiles sitting next to me.

"Hey Billie bean." I smile "I loved the show!, it was so awesome." I exclaim

"I'm glad you did, I saw you singing angel."

She looks so tired, poor Billie. I scoot closer to her and I let her rest her head on my shoulder. I swear not even 10 mins later she's asleep. I look down at her rings, she has so many. I poke at the scary skeleton bunny. I jump at her laughing.

"Malina, I need to wake up... I said I would take care of you tonight." She lifts her head and yawns.

"I'm.. I'm okay." I blush

"I want you to feel more then just okay my love." She speaks opening up the mini fridge. She pulls out a monster and red bull. "Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, a water." I answer

She hands me a water bottle and opens up Her energy drink taking it to the head. I sip on the water bottle, trying not to let my mind process what Billie has just said to me. She clearly wanted me sexually and I can't lie, a part of me wanted her.

I feel her eyes on me and I cross my legs. "Billie, how can you drink energy drinks they taste like poop." I speak trying to get her mind off of me.

"They don't, this shit is fire." She replies

"Yuck." I frown

"Have you tried red bull kiwi?"

"No."

"Here take a sip and if you hate it, I'll let you pick everything we watch for the next week." She passes me the can

"Okay, I guess." I take a quick sip and surprisingly it's tasty.