4

-Back on the road-

We both took showers and put on comfy clothing. Billie has on a pair of sweats and a big white T-shirt. I have on a dingy old pink tank top and Vs pink pajama shorts.

We stopped by some pizza place and Billie ordered us two vegan style pizzas. One is a veggie lovers and other is plain vegan cheese.

We sit on her bed to watch a movie and eat. She doesn't tell me what movie she's putting on, it really doesn't matter because I could watch anything.

"A scary movie?" I cringe when I see how it starts.

I acould literally watch anything but scary movies

"It's not really scary it's a classic." She teases and dims the light enough so that we could still see our food.

"I heard Babadook is horrifying." I curl up against the pillows at the top of her twin sized bed.

"I'll protect you ladybug."

I grab a slice of cheese pizza and before I could take a bite. I have to turn my head during a scary scene.

"Bruh you're cheating, you have to watch the movie." She laughs

"Billie it's scary as hell." I sigh

"Okay let's eat first and then we can watch it afterwards, deal?"

"Okay." I agree

We sit on her bed and gobble down slice after slice of pizza until we are both full. I go to the bathroom to pee before the movie. I know I won't want to get up alone after I watch this scary crap.

I walk back to our room and Billie lets me on the bed next to the window. She has the lights off completely and the movie on pause.

"Can I get under your cover?" I ask as I shutter

"Of course love." She pulls them back for me and joins me beneath them. "Are you good? Do you want water bottle?"

"No thank you I'm fine beanie."

"You're so precious. I love the nicknames."

She presses play and we both focus on the movie. I grab a pillow to hide my face when it gets to creepy. I notices Billies ocean colored eyes watching me time to time. She oddly laughs at the scenes that make me want to scream.

"Omg omg omg." I hide my face in the pillow

I feel her arm around my shoulder. I uncover my face and look up at her. Why does this feel safe? I shouldn't be in her bed. I'm making a bad decisions but she's my friend. My mind is thinking a 100 different things at once.

"Are you good love?" She asks

"I'm good." I nod

I welcome her embrace and push myself more into her arm. She's so warm and her skin is soft as silk. I take a deep breathe and try to focus on the tv screen.

"Bitch don't even." Billie shakes her head

"OMG!" I cover my eyes

I feel her hand caressing my back and that comforts me. I lay my head against her chest. She shifts a little laying back against her pillows.

"Malina..."

"Yes?" I speak breathing in the fresh scent of her T-shirt.

"You can sleep in my bed with me because I know you're gonna be scared as fuck tonight."

"I won't." I frown nudging her side

"Bet." She chuckles

"So this was your plan all along to get me in your bed?" I tease