12

"Beautiful.... wake up..."

I open my eyes to see Bil standing over me with a big plater in her left hand. I smile stretching, I look down to see Mari standing at my legs swinging her arms at me.

She must have gotten out of my arms and woke Billie up...

"Morning Daddy." I sit up, and lift Mari in my arms.

"Its 2:45 my love, but I still made us some breakfast."

"What?" I jump up "I'm so sorry, I should have been awake..."

"Baby you're good... sit back down" She sits the plater on the table and lifts Mari from my arms. "I gave luvbug a bath and dressed her..."

I hadn't even noticed... I need to get it together for the 700 hundredth time. I look at Mari and shes dressed so adorably. Billie chose the cutest outfit and even did her hair.

"Billie omg, she looks so cute..."

"Did Daddy do a good job?" She smiles kissing my forehead

"Yes, you did perfectly."

Mari starts to twist and turn in Billies arms.

"Ea Ea! Ea Eaaa!"

"Let's eat beautiful, luvbug has spoken."

Billie sits next to me with Mari on her lap. She hands me my plate of food and she takes hers. I reach for Mari so that she can enjoy her breakfast since I've literally done nothing but sleep.

"Eat wifey, I got it." She smiles at me.

I feel bad that shes had her all afternoon while I slept. She's been taking on all my mom duties. I watch as she feeds her tofu eggs. Mari is gobbling them down.

We have toast, Jam, eggs, vegan sausage, strawberries and avocado slices. I pop a couple strawberries in my mouth and omg are they sweet. They taste like candy, they are so good.

"Hmmmm...."

"Good right?, Trader Joe's strawberries always hit."

I nod in delight, while I stuff my face eating all my berries. Bil gives me the rest of hers. "Eat up beautiful." She speaks. I blush, I bet I look fat as all fuck. Oh well at least its fruit and not oreos that I tend to binge on.

After breakfast, Bil showers while I clean the kitchen. Mari sits on the floor playing with toys. I wash the dishes and clean off the counter top. When I'm done I take Mari into the living room. I can hear Billie's angelic voice as she sing in the shower.