9

"The Roman Empire was founded when Augustus Caesar proclaimed himself the first emperor of Rome in 31BC and came to an end with the fall of Constantinople in 1453CE."

"Baby that is correct, you're doing really well... you must have an nac for history."

"Eh, I could learn anything with you teaching me gorgeous."

She closes the book, now giving me her full focus. I straighten myself against the pillows, I guess I'm a bit anxious.

"Are you good?" She asks me, sitting up.

"Yes, I'm fine"

"Take a shower with me?"

"Ok."

We both get in the shower and wash ourselves. Afterwards we put on our pajamas. I put on one of babys large tshirts and a pair of my panties. Bil just has on boy shorts and a sports bra.

We crawl in bed, she has ordered us vegan pizza. I flick through the channels settling on Bob's Burgers. Baby opens hers arms for me cuddle myself in. The room is dimly lit and the atmosphere is warm and cozy.

"Fuck, I'm full... here baby open your mouth." She lifts her slice of pizza up to feed me.

I take at bite, while watching the reflection of the tv in her glass like eyes.

"Th- hank you." I chew, making sure not to get any of the sauce on the crisp white comforter.

"No problem, my love." She smiles, sitting the box to the side and laying back against the pillows. I crawl up in her arm, laying my head against her full breast.

"My fucking angel, I'm so proud of you."

"Of me? Why daddy???" I murmur

"Yes you beautiful, because you're so strong and brave."

I could feel my face becoming hot and my heart beat picking up.

"Thank you Billie, I really appreciate you."

"Awww, my love." She scoops me up like a toy and I'm in heaven.

"I love you." I blush

"You're so precious, I love you more."

I lay my weight on top of her and she cringes slightly.

"Are you okay?" I lift my head.

"My Fucking PuSsY iS sTiLl SoRe!" She groans forcing a smile.

"Baby." I look down at her.

"Yes luv?"

"Let me make it better."

She bites her bottom lip, watching me as I lower myself down her body. I plant soft kisses on her abs, watching the way her body reacts to my touch.

"Fuck Malinaaaaa!" She exhales, gripping my hair causing me to whimper slightly.

I continue, eager to make her feel good. I pull down her boy shorts and my face is pushed down into her pool of wetness. Billie is moaning loudly grinding against my face. I take in her sweet silky flavor licking and slurping her clit. She smells like the ocean, like fresh water. I feel my pussy throbbing as I get her off.

"Malinaaaaaaa... oh Fuuuuck! Right there! Right there! Dont fucking move!"

She thrusts roughly a couple times before I'm hit with a warm overflow. It hits me in on my face and in my mouth. I swallow what I am able to before she rips me away from her crouch, clamping her legs shut.