2

Well that was an awkward introduction. I thought to myself as I scurried out of the office building to my old 1994 Toyota.

I pulled out my phone to google who this Billie Eilish girl was.

"Oh I can use Siri... duh, Malina get a grip." I thought aloud

I talked to myself like a weirdo since I didn't have any friends to socialize with.

"Hey Siri, who is Billie Eilish?"

Description
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell is an American singer, songwriter, and model. She gained a following in 2016 when she released her debut single "Ocean Eyes" on audio distribution platform SoundCloud.

"Wow... I knew she had to be some sort of celebrity."

I toss my phone on the passenger seat as I drive home. I clearly wasn't hip to her music, all my ex boyfriend ever listened to was Kevin gates and Blue face.

I'd listen to some of her music while I packed. I pulled into my driveway and hopped out of the car. I glance at my phone for the time.

"3:55!" I screeched

I stub my toe running up the steps. I couldn't miss this opportunity to change my life. I toss my purse on the living room floor. Prior to this interview I had sold everything in my place... from the furniture down to every fork and spoon.

"Billie Eilish!" I say loudly to my phone to pull up some music on YouTube.

I choose the first video that pops up
"You should see my in a crown."

"What even is this demonic...."

I throw my phone when I see the tarantula crawling out of her mouth. My biggest fear is of spiders. Now I was without a phone because the impact completely shattered the screen.

I threw all my belongings in a black hefty trash bag. I grab my purse from the floor and glance once more at the place I once called home. The place that I shared with Cameron. The happy memories and all the horrific nightmares. It was a bittersweet goodbye for sure.

I forced myself not to cry as I toss the trash bag on the back seat of my car. I shouldn't cry, I should be happy right? My life is going to get better, It is better. I have a job and plus I get to travel. What more could I need.

I speed back to the office building where Maggie told me to meet her. I pull up next to two huge tour buses/motor homes.

I spot Maggie speaking to the driver. She waves me down when she sees me open my car door. Just my luck the door screeches louder then gonzilla.

"Fuck my life..." I mutter as I put on a friendly smile, acknowledging her.

I pull my bag from the back seat and heave it with me as I greet Maggie.

"Hello Malina."

"Hey Maggie." I smile

"You're 15 mins early, I love you already!" She pats me on the shoulder, causing me to flinch.

"Are you okay?" She asks

"Yes I'm fine." I take a deep breath

"Yeah you are." I look over my shoulder to see Billie standing behind me, with two of the macho security men.

"She's here to teach you Billie, not for you to flirt with and run her off." Maggie playfully scolds her daughter.

"Mom It was a joke." She smirks looking at me.

Wow what a blow to my already below average self esteem. I roll my eyes at her and revert my attention back to Maggie.

"Where's your luggage sweetie?" Maggie asks me