Chapter one: Moving

•Second fanfic I've made.

• I think you'll like this fanfic.

•I've got plans😏

-------------------------------------------------

| Tracie |

So I've been crying for a few hours now right next to my best friend, Madison on my bed. My other friend Addison couldn't make it. This morning I found out I was moving to North Carolina. My mother had a job offer and just had to take it. But her boss is paying for our house til December. It's right on the beach. My brother Chandler barged into my room after he heard sobs.

"What's wrong with Madison?!" he whispered yelled.

"I told her the news." I whispered.

"Oh, well mom made lunch. Do you want me to bring it up to you?" he asked comforting us.

"No, I'll get it." I said. I got up and when I went to walk out the door, someone grabbed my hand. Madison.

"Don't forget about me Tracie. I have to go now but always do what you do on that field. I'm gonna support you 100% and maybe I will go watch you play for a weekend or something." she said slowly, "I love you Tracie." and with that she ran down the stairs and out my front door, still crying.

I knew she would say that when I told her. That's what kind of best friends we are. She hated watching football, she just loved playing with me at Jackson Senior High School in Miami. But now I move on and play at Davidson Day school in North Carolina as a kicker. Madison and I were both starting kickers so it was a lot of competition to see who plays on game day. I'm gonna miss her, but we will keep in touch.

-------------------------------------------------

•What do you think about the first chapter?

•Sorry Hayes will appear in the second chapter.

•I'm updating as much as I can tonight.

Stay perfect • Luv yah!