Chapter seven: Great America

| Hayes |
That kiss last night made me feel magical, like it was bound to happen. Yes I get to see Tracie today. Along with the others. I get dressed in my snapback that she likes and some jeans and a nike shirt. I wear her favorite cologne. I want her to be mine. I hear a knock at the door then sprint downstairs.
| Tracie |
The kiss made me feel like the world couldn't go on without it. Today I go to Great America with Nicole, Noah, Jake, Lauren and Emma. Maggie and Kyle couldn't come. I put on my black, crop cami and some high waisted shorts. I put on black vans, curled my hair then applied mascara to my eyelashes. I put on my 'Paris' perfume that Hayes likes. I want to be his. I reach his porch. knock knock.
"Hello?" he says. My eyes light up in excitement.
"Hey." I smile.
"Ready for Great America?" he asks while we walk hand in hand to Nicole's house.
"Super ready." I say starting competition, "even readier that you!"
"Not even Smith!" he says smiling his perfect smile.
"Well, I'll see about that." I say when we approach Nicole's house. Nicole, Emma, Lauren, Noah and Jake were sitting in the backyard.
"You guys ready?" Hayes asks them. They hop up in unison. We walk to Nash's truck and find Nash and his girlfriend, Bree already sitting in the front seat making out.
"Get a room!" I scream. They pull apart.
"Maybe.. we... will!" Nash says in pieces.
'Ew's drag in a line as the rest of us get in the car and then we leave. Nicole, Lauren and Emma sit behind Nash and Bree. Jake, Noah, Hayes and I sit in the back row. I had to sit on Hayes lap because there wasn't enough room.
-------skipping car ride-------
At Great America, there was a lot to do like watch fireworks or ride the rides. We split up into groups of two but Emma had no one to ride rides with.
"Rock, paper, scissors!" we say in unison. All the girls played.
I put out rock, Bree put out scissors and Lauren put out rock also. Lauren and I won. time for round two.
"Rock, paper, scissors!"
I put out paper and Lauren showed rock.
"Haha, I win!" I scream "No offense Emma."
"None taken." she mutters and rolls her eyes, then puts on a fake smile.
-------skipping roller-coasters and stuff-------
"Time for fireworks!" It says merrily over the intercom. It was around 8:00 so we needed to head back home soon.
Nash and Bree led us over to the grassy area to watch the fireworks. I leaned on Hayes shoulder as the bursts of color spread across the sky. They were beautiful. Just like those blue eyes I saw this morning.
| Hayes |
Tracie leaned her head on my shoulder. I looked up at the fireworks. They were made up of gorgeous colors like green. The color of the eyes of that beautiful girl leaning against my shoulder. She smiled up at me. I leaned in close to her ear.
"Seven billion smiles and yours is my favorite."
-------------------------------------------------
•Yasss that firework show tho😏
•100+ reads. I'm grateful😊
•Updating tomorrow
•I have a new fanfic that I think you'll love called 'Coach's daughter' please read, vote and comment on the first chapter!
•I'm not updating til 'coach's daughter has a lot of reads.
•Follow my ig|@youngyeetergrier
Stay perfect • Luv yah!