Chapter four: School

My alarm went off at 6:15am to get ready for school. I went to take a shower then got out and put on my blue lace tank, light blue skinnies and put my blue Uggs on. Then I curled my hair and put on my 'call me' beanie. I ran downstairs to my kitchen and grabbed a waffle and some yogurt. I ate it then ran outside to join my neighbors for the first day of school. It was 6:30 and I saw Hayes, Noah, Jake, Nicole, Lauren and Emma. I caught up with them and we walked to school. When we reached school, I found my locker directly next to Nicole's and Hayes'.

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Nicole said. I threw my books into my locker, quick. I followed Nicole and Hayes to first period.

---skipping school---

| Hayes |

School sucks. I couldn't concentrate today. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Tracie is. I really like her but I have to get to know her before I can ask her that special question. The bell rang and school was over. I met up with Noah, Jake and Kyle, then Tracie, Nicole, Lauren, Emma and Maggie ( Nicole's friend ) saw us and came over. Maggie and Kyle are dating.

| Tracie |

I met a new friend. Her name is Maggie. She has curly light brown hair and grey-ish blue eyes. She's so pretty and she is dating Kyle ( Hayes' friend.) She was staying at Nicole's for the rest of this week because her parents were our of town. We saw Noah, Jake, Kyle and Hayes in front of the school so we ran over to them.

"Hey! ready to walk home?" Jake questioned.

"Yasss!" us girls yelled.

"Wait!" I yelled louder. "We have to take a picture so I can put it on twitter of my best friends." they all 'awwed' and agreed.

"Hey, can you take our picture?!" I screamed pointing to some guy. He nodded.

"1.2..3...cheese." he said. We heard a flash and went to look at the picture. It was perfect. First day= success.

"First day = success." I said aloud as we walked out of the gates and to my house for afternoon snacks.

We arrived at my house and waited for the grilled cheese to be done. My mom volunteered to make us sandwiches. While we waited we turned on 'ridiculousness' on tv. Some 'oowwss!' and 'why would you do that?' flowed throughout our couch. Us being teenagers were on our phones most of the time. our grilled cheese were ready and we were so hungry that our plates were empty in less than 5 minutes.

"Thanks mrs. smith!" Noah, Jake, Kyle and Hayes said with their mouths still partly stuffed with bread. My mom laughed and accepted their thank you's. We headed upstairs and sat in a circle to play 20 questions. We played it a different way, all of us held our questions in our hands and asked the group the question not just the person. it worked our tho.

"Me first!" Jake yelled. "I want to ask my question."

"K, You're first." I say and calm him down.

"Yes!" he yelled. "ok, have you ever kissed anyone besides family?" we all raised our hands. Jake smirked at us.

"Me next?" Nicole asked.

"Sure."

"Have you ever worn high heels before?" I knew she'd say that. she's such a girly girl. Us girls raised our hands adding Kyle to that list. We gave Kyle weird looks and finally he said he was joking.

We continued answering questions. Hayes' question caught my attention. "How many relationships have you been in?" he asked smoothly. I held up a one...so did Hayes. Jake held up a four, Maggie held up a seven, Kyle held up a two, Noah held up a two, Nicole and Lauren both held up a one and Emma followed also holding up a one. That question was interesting. About as interesting as Hayes deep, blue eyes. I stared into them as the others prepared to head home.

"Bye Maggie, Nicole, Lauren, Emma, Noah, Kyle and Jake!" I yelled waving to them as they walked home. Kyle stayed at Jake and Noah's house. Hayes stayed at my house a little while longer. It was okay because I think I'm falling for him. Hard. But anyways...

| Hayes |

We waved to them as they ran home. I Stayed with Tracie for a little while, Mrs. Smith didn't mind and Chandler and I were cool. Plus it was only like 6:50 at night. I was super surprised that my short, green eyed and dark brown haired girlfriend had only been in one relationship. Well, not girlfriend yet but she was wayy too beautiful to only have been in one relationship. anyways we went to her room and watched Netflix on her Mac book air.

"Whatcha wanna watch?" she asked me.

"Whatever the princess wants to watch." I said. I hope she doesn't mind that I call her my princess.

"Okay." she blushed. "how about The Fosters, I love that show."

"Fine by me." I say and wrap my arm around her waist as she keeps her head attached to my chest. we ended up falling asleep. I awoke to the sound of Tracie lightly screaming. She was having a bad dream. It was sort of cute to watch her squirm around. I woke her up leaving her taking big breaths.

"You alright?" I revealed some of my southern accent.

"Perfect." she smiled. "It was a football dream." she got up and we walked downstairs. She opened the door.

"Hayes..?" she asked.

"Yeah princess?" I ask her.

"What if the coaches at Davidson don't like me?" She said.

My mouth dropped open. I was suprised to hear those words come out of her mouth. I replied a few seconds later.

"I have no doubt that they'll love you Tracie." I say and a smile grows upon her face.

| Tracie |

"Hayes..?" I ask.

"Yeah princess?" he said. I love it when he calls me princess.

"What if the coaches at Davidson don't like me?"

He replied a few seconds later saying... "I have no doubt that they'll love you Tracie." he says and a smile locks itself on my face.

I got a little spooked that I wouldn't make the team from what I dreamt earlier but tryouts were this Thursday and I had Hayes' motivation to keep me happy. I went on twitter for a little. I saw that Hayes posted my first day of school pic with the caption 'friends are forever.' I remembered that I didn't post that picture so I did it at 11:00 after I saw Hayes' tweet. I put the caption 'I love spending time with these lovelies💕😇' then I went to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking of Hayes. Good thing I get to see him tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------

•So Hayes and Tracie are showing their feeling a for each other more

•Dang Maggie has had a lot of boyfriends!😂

•I'm updating tomorrow at around 12:30.

Stay perfect • Luv yah!