Chapter ten: Reuniting

| Tracie |

Addison's plane flies in at 6:50 and I'm waiting at the airport with Hayes. Ten minutes til they land. I'm so excited to be reunited with Addison. The first thing I plan to do with her is have a sleepover and talk about girl things. I have to introduce her to my friends and maybe we can all hangout together. Addison has long, curly, light brown hair and light brown eyes. Just then, I spotted someone that fit that description. I guess they were a little early. She was walking towards me. Her twin brother Eli following closely behind her. I had a crush on Eli since I was six but I never told Addison. But now I have Hayes. I ran over to Addison and gave her a huge hug. I haven't seen her in forever. I'm glad she's moved to North Carolina. Her mother and father were driving to North Carolina instead of flying, because her mom is nine months pregnant and didn't want anything to happen to the baby during the flight. (A/n: idek)

Eli gave me a big hug and I couldn't breathe.

"Someone's missed you." Hayes said clearing his throat.

Addison always thought that Eli liked me but I couldn't tell or anything about him liking me or vice versa. He pulled away from our hug and smiled.

"Haven't seen you in forever." he said keeping the smile.

"Yes, it's been a long time." I said exaggerating the 'long.' Then I laughed.

It turned into an awkward moment of silence.

"So, the cab we took here is waiting..." I said, pointing to the cab parked along the curb. I laughed to myself. "Is everyone ready to go to your new house..?" I smirked at Addison. She and Eli nodded. In the cab I sat next to Eli and Hayes. Hayes on my left and Eli on my right. Addy sat up front in the passenger seat. It was a long and awkward ride back to the house. Nobody really spoke.

"You may think I'm stupid but, this is Hayes and this is Eli and Addison or Addy I like to call her." I said introducing them to each other. "I forgot to introduce you, sorry." They laughed and the guys did a bro hug thing squeezing me in between their hug. I hope this is the beginning of a new friendship. We arrived home and I was about to pay the driver until Hayes had to take my wallet.

"Why Hayes?! I could pay for it myself." I yell while laughing and jumping up to try and get my wallet from him. He gave me back my wallet but paid for the ride himself.

| Hayes |

I don't know how I feel about Eli and Addison moving to North Carolina. Clearly Tracie and Eli have feelings for each other. Stop Hayes, you're getting jealous for no reason. I thought to myself.

"So, do you guys wanna go out for lunch and then after can you help Eli move Addison's bed into her room." Tracie said, pointing to me for the last part.

I nodded. Great I have to spend time with the guy that is probably in love with my girlfriend.

"Alright let me grab my purse." Tracie said.

| Tracie |

We ran upstairs so I could grab my purse.

"So Hayes... he's cute." Addison said smirking.

"Yeah and he's also mine." I smirked back at her.

"Whatever." she laughed.

We walked down the stairs only to see Hayes on top of Eli punching him.

"Hayes?!?"i scream.

Addison and I broke up the fight. I brought Hayes up to a room to separate them. Eli was in a different room in the house.

"Hayes.. what the hell was that?!" I screamed at him knowing it hurt him. "I thought you guys were beginning to have a friendship."

"He said you had a nice ass and from what I know that's only mine to look at." he smirked looking at my body.

"This isn't the time for that Hayes." my face was serious.

"Sorry." he looked down.

"Look, maybe I'm over reacting but you can't do that. Especially when they're your new neighbors." I said.

"Got it!" He smiled as I kissed his lips gently.

"Now go downstairs and apologize." I said.

"Okay, but only for another kiss." He leaned in.

"Not so fast Grier." I put my finger on his lips.

He walked down the stairs with a pouty face.

"Bro, I'm sorry. We should've told you that we're in a relationship." he said. They bro hugged and everything was behind them for now.

I just keep thinking, we should've told him it's all my fault. I just thought he already knew. Sorry Eli, your cute--. I mean your face is all bruised because of me. Wait.. Do I like Eli? But I have Hayes.

----------------------------------------------
• Sorry for the short chapters but Eli is here along with Addison.
• Tracie might like Eli
• She doesn't know yet.

Stay perfect • Luv yah!