Two

Soon enough everyone was in the car. The time. It's was 10:23pm.
   We were taking one of tyquian's car. It was his large black SUV. Tinted windows, shiny rims, loud speakers inside and out. I was gonna driving this bitch.
   "Lemme drive duh car" I said snatching the keys.
  "Well jeeze go ahead.
I hoped up into the driver side, while Melly sat in the passenger.
    Everyone was in and melly turned on his song "murder on my mind" he hasn't released it, but he said he would.
  I turned on the outside speakers. There speakers that will blast your music out side too.
   I can adjust the inside and outside at different volumes.
  Melly turned both the volumes all the ways up and played the song.
   The gun shots went off in the song and I stoped the car while my body jerked like I was being shot. before I could even get out the drive way.
  "Shit. I'm sorry." I said backing out as the song  almost four months ago I was shot. I was In the hospital for about half a month. Shit was scary.
  "Just remembered something." I said and continued driving to the party down town.
  "Ain't get to roll no weed." Melly began to sing his song.

    People were out side and all there heads turned Listening to the music.
   At our first red light, people stoped and rolled down there windows to listen.
  "I wake up in the morning, got murder on my mind"
   We were all dancing and bopping in the car, until 12 pulled up behind us. The lights went off and I couldn't stop driving. I was scared. I know I said I didn't fear anything or anyone, but the cops? They were aloud to shoot us and get away with it, that shits scary. I had to many people in this car. Someone could die right now. Was all that went through my mind.
  I pulled my gun out my pants and handed it to Melly who put it in the glove box as I turned down the music a little, and pulled over.
  I rolled down my window and waited for him.
  "It's okay. Nothing's gonna happen while I'm here." Melly said.
  "That's what y'all said last time.." I said as the officer came to my window.
  "Hello officer" I said smiling.
  Did he smile back. Fuck no. He looked piss.
"Was there a problem?" I said as he just stared me down.
Nun like this creepy white officer who looks about ready to pull his gun on us.
(No hate to white officers, you know, it's uh.. it's just that..go watch the news look at what's happening And you'll understand. NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD.😳)
  "Step out of the car." He said trying to open my door.
   "Yes sir." I said unlocking the car and stepping out.
   "Where was your destination with all these niggers?" He said spitting right beside me on the ground.
   "We were going out to eat. As a friend like family.." I said growing nervous.
  "Can my uh brother stand out here with me?" I ask while my hands started to sweat.
  "No need for that. I don't wanna have to pull my gun out on you slaves." He said patting his gun.
  "You know we're just like you. Your just a cop." I said growing irritated.
  "Now can you tell me what the problem was so we can get going?" I asked.
"Follow me. And we'll have no problems." The cop said. His badge read number 15. So did his cop car.
  Once we got to his car. He made sure Melly and them couldn't see me.
  "I will not take disrespect from a nigger girl." He said pushing me hard against the car.
   "You were disrespectful towards us. We weren't even causing a problem." I said growing mad.
  "Listen. Bonnie Bowman. I don't know if you wanna go back into juvie for a lil while. Or if you wanna be 6 feet under." He said pulling his gun out.
  "Neither, sir. I'm sorry." I told him. My name was every where in the system. One little thing and I could be put away.
  "Now get going. My boss is calling." He said pushing me away.
  "Yes sir." I said and ran back to the car.
  Without saying a word I quickly started the car and started driving to the party.
   "Bonnie. What happened?"  Tyquian asked me.
  "Nothing." I blankly said turning like the GPS said.
  "What do he say?" Melly asked.
  "Just wanted to know our destination, I told him out to a late dinner." I said wiping my sweaty hands on my pants.
   "Your lying. What did he do to you?" Melly said growing mad.
  "NOTHING OKAY! LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE." I said about to cry.
  I was fucking scared of the cops. They shot me at 15 and killed my best friend.
for no reason.
But number 24 got away with attempt of murder and murder. All because he was a cop.
  "Sorry." Melly said turning on some music.
  "If you hear gun shots tonight. Everyone run to the car. We're not leaving in till everyone is in here." Tyquian explained.
  "You think that's gonna happen?" X asked.
  "Anything could happen." Melly said.
   Soon enough we arrived to the party around 10:49pm. Would of got here earlier but that cop stoped us.
     We all got out of the car and everyone ran inside.
  "Go ahead Melly." I said, I know he was tired of staying with me 24/7 at parties.
  "Go get a lap dance by someone." I said laughing.
  "Okay Bonnie. Stay safe." He said before running off.
   "You all alone too?" X said out of no where.
  "Yea I told em to have fun. There always worried about me." I said looking at him.
   "Wanna stay with me? I'm not really into these kinds of parties. To much." X said while smiling at me.
  "Sure. Why not." I said. He than opened the door for me. And instantly I was hit with the smell of weed, liquor, drugs, and bitches.
  "Smell strong ass hell." X said laughing.
   Me and X walked over to the kitchen where I lit my first blunt and he poured him some Hennessy.
  Than ski came outta no where took the whole bottle of Hennessy and disappeared.
  "Well that was weird." I said laughing and X joined in.
  "Wanna hit?" I asked passing him the blunt.
  "Where you go to school at?" He asked passing my blunt back.
  "Don't. I got expelled once I went to juvie." I said looking down.
  "Really? Same with me and ski." He said smiling.
  "Here" He said passing me his cup of Hennessy to take a sip of.
  "Thanks" I said taking a sip and handing it back.
  "Where did you live befo-"
"AYE YALL 12 HERE DIP!" I heard someone yelled and X got up and grabbed my hand and dipped.
   I was pulled away from his grip. Once I was out side, everyone was looking for me beside the car.
  "AYE THERE SHE IS!" Tyquian yelled as I began to run to the car.
When all of a sudden I ran into a hard chest plate. And I fell to the ground. I looked up and my eyes met with a cop. Not any old cop. Cop number 24.
  Once I saw him. It was like I couldn't breath. Just cry. I saw X run over and pick me up. While officer 24 just stared at me.
  X got into the backseat with me and held me.
  "Bonnie, calm down. It's okay we're safe." X said while running his fingers through my head.
  Melly was driving and ski was in the passenger side.
  "What happened out there?" I heard my brothers soft voice ask me.
  "He's still here. He's still a cop. He's free." Was all I said and I stared to cry.
  "Who baby?" X asked me.
"Number 24.." was all I said. Than Melly began speeding home.

Word count: 1354