Twenty eight

I laid in a hospital bed in ICU, all cuddled up with Jahseh.
    "I'm sorry baby." I told home while grabbing his arm.
     "No I'm sorry bonnie. I've been a jerk, I'm not happy without you. I want you back." He said playing with my hair.
    "Is this your way of asking me back out?" I asked looking surprised.
   Of course I want my nigga back, the fuck.

"If it's not to corny." He said smiling at me.
   I pulled his face in a kiss him.
"I'm sorry for everything I've done lately. I've been smoking this weed, and it made me just irradiated." He said kissing my forehead.
"I wanna leave." I told him siting up and unplugged the iv's and took them out my arm.
    "No bonnie." He said pulling me back down.
"Why not Jahseh." I said standing back up.

"You just tried to fucking kill your self!" He said pulling me back down.
"Please Jahseh." I asked again. I really didn't like it here. They don't do anything but kill you.
"Fine Bonnie." He said helping me take out my iv's.
I took my hospital gown off and put on my normal cloths.

I than stared to get all m stuff together.
  "Miss.bowman, you cant leave." The nurse said running into my room.
    "Excuse me." I said looking at her up and down.
    "You can't leave. We gonna put you on suicide watch. But you can't leave until Friday. And it's only Monday!" She said trying to grab me.

  "Don't.touch.me" I said while she pulled her hand away.
    I grabbed all my stuff and me and jahseh left.

Once we arrived home. All I did was go up to my room. Fuck was tyquain and melly? Or ski. I missed them. And my babies. Ohana and kyron were they okay?
   I walked over to my bed and looked out the window. I saw Jahseh walking home. Probably to go fuck some girl. I know that he really didn't care. But I could do everything without him.
    I opened my computer to check on my song 6.18.18
   And what I saw amazed me. More than 50K people liked it. I check my email to see records reaching out to me, different artist trying to contact me. The one that caught my eye was the one and only. Playboi Carti.
    And oh boy did I freak out. I was like obsessed with his music.
   The email said.

Hello Bonnie. I heard your song 6.18.18, and I know your thinking, why the fuck would a rapper wanna make a song with a singer? Well I think you'd be good at rapping too and was wondering if you would try it. And I'd love to be friends....
    -love carti

"OH SHITT" I said jumping up and down on my bed.   I pulled out my phone and DM'ed him on Instagram.
  I simply said. That would be nice. Like he would know what I'm talken bout.
     I went downstairs and got into my car. I headed to McDonald's alone to celebrate. I went through the drive threw and got my food, when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"BONNIE. Moma sugar daddy kicked her out. She moving back in." 

"Man fuck. She want her room back?" I asked him.

"Hell yea she do." He said

And with that I hung up and went home to move back into my room.

"Melly get the fuck up and help me." I yelled hitting him with a pillow while he laid on the bed.
    "Okay. Okay bonnie." He said standing up and smiling at me.
   We walked to my room and I got a notification from SoundCloud.

XXXTENTACION posted a new song: RUN IT BACK ft.craig Xen.

"Welp Let's see what he's talking bout now.
   I said as I put on the song for me and melly.
  "POSTED IN THE BACK!" I heard X rap through my speakers.
   Than Craig came on and honestly the song was fire.
   Once that went off I turned on Frank ocean. I've been into him lately.
    "Who's someone you fantasize over, that's famous?" Melly asked as we packed everything up.
    "Uhhh, playboi carti and Tyler the creator." I said helping him.

Soon we had everything moved back to my room, but Mellys stuff was still in it.
     "So you gonna sleep in here, Tyquain bring a girl over. Around 12pm till 6am. He just gonna fuxk her and kick her out." I told him as he nodded.
   "I'll sleep in here, ion wanna hear or see that. Her pussy probably loose." He said as I laughed.

  "BONNIE! TYQUAIN!" My mom yelled, she sounded happy.
   Me and melly walked down stairs, she smiled widely and gave me a hug.  Ima end up in jail again. Ima best this bitch ass. I'm going back to old Bonnie, ion got no responsibility's.

  "Hey." I said as she hugged me.
  "And hello my other son. I'm so glade you got out." She said hugging him.
  Holy shit I forgot all about that. I was gonna die soon, i can't dodge death forever but everyone is happy. So shouldn't I be? I made the deal with the devil for a reason.

"How have you been bonnie." She said putting her bags down.
   "I've been better." I said checking my phone.
    "Where Tyquain?" She said looking around. Than he opened the front door and walked in.
   "Hey moma." He said kissing her cheek.
  "Hey baby." She said as he grabbed her bags and walked them upstairs.

"Outta trouble?" She asked me lookin game up and down as Melly left.
   "So this is all for show huh? You don't like me. Just faking it." I asked as she rolled her eyes. 
   "Listen you lil rat. Your under my roof. Learn how to act." She said walking up to her room.

The fuck? She forgot who lived her and took care of the house WITH two babies while she was gone.
    Fuck her. Fuck my life. This fucken devil man want me gone than fuck it.
      I took my ass out side, to see Jahseh and everyone out side around a fire. The cold air blew through Florida for once.
    Gave me the feeling of house life once was, before me and jahseh, before Ohana and kyron, before Melly going to jail. Just me being a trouble teenager. Me being a bad ass 17 year old. And I was gonna go back to being a bad ass 17 year old. Starting today.   And I wanted revenge on my mom. I felt evil. But I didn't care.

I walked into the house and grabbed a baseball bat, I than walked out to her car. I was gonna get my ass chased and the police would be on my tail for this. But fuck it.