Fifteen

It was currently 1:15am and Ohana had just woke me up because she was hungry.

"Oh my poor baby." I said picking her up from the crib me and jahseh bought her.
  Me and him got what a baby would essentially need because we didn't know how long I would have her.

"Shhhh baby." I said to her as I fead her.
  Jahseh still didn't come over and I was beyond tired.
  Ohana woke up every 2 hours to eat and I had to change her every hour.
  Soon she fell asleep and so did I.

"Bonnie.." I heard melly whisper to me from the door.
   "Huh?" I said slowly opening my eyes.

  "Want me to take her for a lil while when she wakes up?" He asked seeing I was tired.
   "Yea that's fine. You can stay in here if you want, Jahseh should be home soon." I said smiling. He laid Ohana down and laided on the end of my bed waiting for the next hour on his phone.
  Melly was like an insomniac. He like never sleeps.
  Fucken vampire.

And finally I got a leave full sleep....

Until

Jahsehs

Loud

Ass

WANNA BUST THROUGH FUCKEN DOORS.

"FUCK YOU DOING IN HEA NIGGA!" He yelled at Melly.
  "I was trying to help her she CARE OF THE BABY." Melly yelled back.
  Than Ohana started screaming.
   "Fuck you." I said looking at Jahseh.

I picked up Ohana and his neck caught my eyes.
   He had fresh hickeys all over his neck.
  That I MOTHER FUCKEN didn't give him.
  His neck was clear before he left so. wasn't me.

"Who were you wit?" I asked as Melly gave me a hug and walked out.
  "Stokeley and the boys. We went out to a drug bust or whatever." He said looking down.

"How was she? Better than me?" I asked rocking Ohana.
   "What you mean baby?" He said standing up off the bed.

"I'm not fuck stupid Jahseh. Couldn't even hide the hickeys?" I said smacking his neck.

"I'm sorry. Let me explain." He said trying to grab me.
  "No get the fuck out." I said as tears flooded my eyes.

"No." He said staring at me.
   "Tyquain GET THIS FUCK NIGGA OUT." I yelled and my brother came in.
   Ohana started to cry again and jahseh walked out the house slamming my door.
  I watched him punch the door at his house rapidly.
    It was now fucken 6:56am.
And Ohana wasn't sleeping, nor was she probably going back to sleep.

"Should we go see daddy?" I said while she cooed at me.

I placed her in her car seat and I went downstairs. Grabbed my wallet, and some money out of tyquains room, He a drug dealer, he'll be okay.

I went out side to see Jahseh getting into his car too.
  He looked at me, than got into the car and pulled off.

Before I could get Ohana in the car, stokeley ran over to me.

  "Wassup Bonnie?" He asked while hugging me and grabbed Ohanas car seat.
   "Problem off to get some food and than take Ohana to see her daddy." I said smiling down at her.

   "What's up with you and jahseh?" He asked curiously.
  "Caught him with another girl, Geneva, than he apologized, next day he had hickeys all over his neck that I didn't give him." I told him shrugging.

"Oh I'm sorry bonnie. I just wanted to know why you were so distant lately." He said putting Ohana in the car for me.
  "Yea, I'm sorry, besides Jahseh, I've been focused on playing mommy." I said giggling.
  "I know. I'll see you soon. Text me." He said smiling and walking away.

  I got in the car and turned on some music by Tay.

   Soon me and Ohana arrived at IHOP. As you can see I really like there food.
  I parked the car and went inside.
  I got seated and ordered some orange juice to drink.
  I put Ohana beside me and took her out the car seat and held her. Sense she couldn't keep her head up.