Twenty

"Yea were gonna go. We're gonna drop the tape tonight X we're gonna be famous. Well you already are but us too." And with that WiFi, ski, and Trippie left.

"Can we keep him?" Jahseh said about to take him out. But as soon as Jahseh  reached for him he started screaming.
   "Here lemme try." I picked him up and he latched onto me.
  "Maybe he scared of men, meaning who ever abused him was a man." I said as me and jahseh went to the car.
  Jahseh put his car seat on the other side of Ohanas but left the middle open, I placed him in the car and we went to the hospital.

Once we got there I took him out his seat and carried him.
   "Umm. We need help I guess." I said because honestly I didn't know what to do.
  "What happened hun." The muse asked walking over to me.
  "I was driving down the high way and he was left in his car seat on the side of the road. And I don't know where to take him. Like we wanna keep him. But we wanna know who did this and if we can keep him." I explained to the nurse trying to find the right words.
  "I understand honey. I'm gonna call in our police unit and find out who he is." She said pointing To the baby boy.

  Me and jahseh sat down in the waiting room. I held the little boy in my lap as he played with my hair.
   "Jahseh" I asked him.
"Yea baby?" He said while he texted his mom.
   "Are you happy here? With me. With Ohana. And now him?" I asked him. I didn't truly know if it was for an act or if he wanted a family this young.
   "Yea. I'm very happy. With out you guys I'm all depressed. You keep me going everyday. And with the kids. It makes me feel even more loved and that I have a purpose in life." He said grabbing my hand.
   "I was just wondering. I didn't wanna be holding you back." I told him quitely.

"Trust me your not." He said kissing my hand.
   "And plus I've made some more songs. I'm gonna drop them." He said while smiling.
  (Btw ik look at me! Was jahsehs 79 or 80th song. I just skipped ahead to have it dropped)

"What are you gonna call em?" I said while bouncing the little boy on my leg.
  "Well I've got alone part one and two. Than there's ghosts and never." He explained to me.
  "OH AND! I've made a song called riot. But I'll only release it if these ones do good. And with riot I wanna make a music video too it. It's one of my more lyrical songs." He said smiling. I could tell he was excited to show the world what talent he had.
   Soon the nurse came back with a crew of FBI agents.
   "Are you bonnie Bowman? And jahseh onfroy?" The agent asked me.
  "Yes sir. I am." I told him.
"Can you follow me please?" He asked and I nodded my head.
  I carried the little boy to where we were lead too. He opened a door to an office and me and jahseh sat down.

"So you telling me, you found this baby on the side of the road?" He asked taking. Out a note book.
  "Yes sir I did." I told him with the little boy stared at Jahseh.
     "What was your first thought and action?" He said clicking his pen.

"When I pulled over I was expecting to see a chopped up baby and organs, because from my experience in broward. You'd be lucky to find someone alive." I said looking at the boy.
  "I walked over to the seat and pulled the blanket back. I mean I wasn't afraid. I've been through worse. And he was laying inside. I picked up the seat and took him to my car and took the blanket off the top of him. He had on no cloths, and he had like abuse scars everywhere on his body." I said bouncing him up and down.
  "Can I see the scars on his body?" He asked while I nodded I took off his onesie that the hospital provided and left him only in his dipper.
   "He seems to have cigarettes burns." He said while coming over for a closer look. And when he came closer the little boy started screaming.

"Shhhh it's okay." I said to him as he clinched onto my hair. He continued to cry till he calmed down.
  "I believe he's afraid of older men. He's not scared of the nurses or of Bonnie. But he is scared of me and clearly you too." Jahseh told him.

"I see. And who every abandoned him might be from broward county. I'm gonna get his blood and run some test. And tonight if you want you can take him home or foster care is an option." He explained to us while calling the nurse. Before I could even answer Jahseh did.

"Well take him home tonight, and if he has no one who can raise him me and Bonnie will do it." He said smiling.
  "Sounds good to me." He said