Twenty one

I woke up the next morning to see Jahseh playing with Ohana and kyron.
I think kyron likes Jahseh. He wasn't screaming, instead he was laughing and playing with Ohana.
They had a tea set of Ohanas across the floor, while Jahseh wore a tutu and a crown.

"MOMMY MOMMY! LOOK AT DADDY!" She said while jumping on top of me.
"AH SHIT!" I yelled and grabbed my side.
Ohana quickly got off of me and jahseh stood up.
"I'm sowwy mommy are you okay?" She asked me.
"Yes I'm just fine baby. It's okay. You just hurt mommy's tummy." I explained to her.

"What happened?" Jahseh asked sitting beside me.
"She just jumped on my rib cage I'm good tho." I told him. He leaned down and kissed me.
"Eewww. Mommy daddy's a princess. Not you husband." She said while she put her hands on her hips.
Then there was a knock on my door. Not my front door my bed room door.
"What the hell?" Jahseh said and opened the door.
"Hey y'all. Everyone left me and I go board and-" he looked up at Jahseh.
"What the hell man." He said cracking up laughing.
"OUUU UNCLE SKI! I GOT YOU A TUTU ALSO!" Ohana said as she grabbed his hand.
"That sounds amazing but first I brought your brother and you a gift." Stokeley said smiling.

"His name is kyron, if that's okay with you jah." I told them.
"It's beautiful baby. For my handsome little boy." He said while picking him up and setting him on the bed.

"First before we start here jah." Ski said handing Jahseh 4 wads of cash.
"That what that show got us last night. People love us man!" He said dapping him up.

"And for you guys! Uncle ski finally got into the Gucci store online and the tommy store. and got this delivered as fast as they could come." Stokeley said grinning mighty hard.
He pulled a Tommy Hilfiger dress and a bow.
"This is for you Ohana." He said handing her the cloths.
"And these are for you kyron." He said pulling out some red gucci pants and a red gucci shirt.
"OH AND THE FINAL TOUCHES!" He yelled pulling out some red white and blue fluffy slides, some red Jordan's, and a gucci durag.

  (If your wondering that is what Ohana and kyron look like)

"Oh wow stokeley" I said while picking up the outfits. I was truly amazed.
"Is this because you're trying to be the better uncle?" Jahseh asked his best friend.