Three

Once we all got back to my house. X carried me inside.
"Who's number 24?" Coolie asked me once everyone sat down.
"H-he almost killed me, but he did kill my best friend. That's why I hate cops. They can kill, and just get away with it by saying they felt threatened!" I said crying some more.
"It's okay." X said rubbing my back.
"We didn't even do anything that night." I said as more tears fell.
"taymor didn't do anything." I said crying harder.
My best friend was taymor. Aka Tay-k he was just starting his music. I loved him so much. He was my best friend.
But the night his life was ruined I can't ever forget it.
To the point where I couldn't go outside on the Fourth of July because the fireworks sound like the same exact gun shots from that night.
"We've gotta get em Melly." I heard Tyquian talking.
"I know but how? There gonna straight up blame us. Clearly we want revenge." Melly replied.
"We've gotta discuss this tomorrow. I need some rest" Melly said as he grabbed his house keys off the counter. He kissed my forehead and left.
"Same for us. Good night. Thanks for having us." Ski said waving.
"Bye. Stay safe." X said while he hugged me tight.
"I will." I said.
Once everyone was gone. Tyquian dumb ass said he had to go.
"I've gotta sell sum things tonight. We're gonna get hella money sis, just for me and you. Stay safe." He said than he grabbed his car keys and ran out side.
Soon I was all alone.
I plugged up my phone and sat down on the couch and watched the news.
I needed something to do. Why not go walk around. I'm well know I'm broward. And nobody really messed with me.
"Shit, why not." I got off the couch and went upstairs and dressed in black jeans, a black shirt, grabbed a black jacket and wore some black nike Air Forces.
I feel like a drug dealer. Oh my lord.
I grabbed my gun and tucked it into my pants.
I've always carried a gun, after the whole cop situation and Tay dying.
I'm not taking no risk.
I put my house keys in my back pocket Along with my phone, and I was off.
I locked the door and walked out to the drive way. It was 2:48am, normal for broward.
I lit a blunt and looked around.
I took a right. I started walking down the road. Lots of house lights were off while some were on.
I saw one house. No lights were on and all the cars were gone. There were no cameras that I could see.
Perfect.