Nineteen

I woke up to Jahseh laying on my stomach.
   I played with his black and blonde dreads as he snored.

BING-

Cleo💞- me, aiden, and Leo were going out to eat than to a park. Wondering if we could pick up Ohana.

Bonnie💓- Yea that sound good. Me and jah need to go groceries shopping for her too.

Cleo💞- Alright. We're on the way.

I got up out the bed and went to Ohanas room. I left Jahseh to cuddle with the giant stitch bear on my bed.

  "Babbyyy." I said as Ohana peeked her head up.
   "You were awake?" I asked her as she just giggled.
   I got her out her crip and went to pick some cloths out for her.
  I got her uncle stokeley shirt with some shorts that said very rare on the bottom.
   I got her changed and she ran to my room.
   I walked in to see her sitting on Jahsehs head.
  "Dada?" She said as she picked at his dreads.
   "Huh baby." He said as he dozed back off.

"Let's go down stairs baby. Grandma will be here Soon." I told her as we left jah to rest.
  "Wanna take a picture for uncle stokeley?" I asked her pulling out my phone.
  "Ski ski." She said jumping up and down.
   "Okay say skiiii!" I said and she said it.
  I sent the photo to ski.

Stoke🎿- please tell me she's going in public, the world needs to know who's the better uncle.

Bonnie💀- lmao yea she's going with Cleo today.

Stoke🎿- YES! Thanks for that photo. It's my lock screen😎

I heard a honk outside and Cleo's car was here. She already had a car seat for Ohana.
  "Come on granny's here." I said as we walked out side.
  "Thanks again Cleo. I appreciate it." I said as strapped her in the car.

"No problem honey. Where jah?" She said before I closed the door.
  "He's upstairs sleep still. I don't think he's feeling well he had a fever" i said while I waved to Aiden and Leo.

"Take care of him for me."
       "I will. I'll see you guys later bye bye." I said than Cleo drove off.
  I walked back into the house to see Jahseh still asleep.

I decided to go ahead and shower, than go see Tay..

  After my shower I threw some cloths on and left.
    But something was holding me back. Like I had a gut feeling that I shouldn't leave Jahseh here alone. So I decided to stay home. I took off my cloths.
   I left on my pink under wear but I took of my bra and put on a grey tank top.

"Baby. Are you okay." I asked while I crawled into bed with him.
  "Yea I'm fine. Just tired. Wheres my baby?" He said laying on my stomach.
   "She's with your mom, Aiden, and Leo" I told him.

  "Ohhhh."He said siting up by me.  I looked at him in the eyes and I could see the sadness in them.
  "What's wrong jah?" I asked him.
   "I-I'm gonna die soon bonnie." He said braking down into tears.
  "B-But ion wanna leave you and Ohana. But I made a deal." He said still crying.
  "With who jahseh?" I said as my eyes began to water.
   "With the devil man. He said that you and Ohana would never get hurt, and my family would be safe forever. But I have to die. unless one of us, make someone else's life possible. or if one of our close friends commits a deadly crime with out us knowing." He said wrapping his arms around me crying.
   I was in shock. This can't be happening.
  "Y-you can't leave the house! Go downstairs and make so music or something Jahseh! I'll be back." I said as I got out the bed and ran to my car.

  "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?!" He yelled from the door way.
  "MY MOM KNOWS HOW TO STOP IT. SHE DID IT ONCE! STAY INSIDE" I yelled back. I watched him close the door and I drove off.

  I was driving to Miami when I saw a baby car seat with a blanket on top, on the side of the high way.  I quickly pulled over.
  "What the hell?" I said and I walked over to the car seat.
   I was expecting to see A baby all chopped up and organs every where. But instead there was a little boy about 8 months old.

"Omg your poor thing." I said as I picked up the car seat and put it in my car. I couldn't just leave it.
  "Wait? Jahseh won't have to die if we make another life possible. If I leave you here to die YOUR LIFE WOULDNT BE POSSIBLE! Your a life saver!" I said kissing his head while he giggled.
  I pulled the blanket down to see that the baby had on no cloths, and he had scars every, from cuts, cigarette burns, scratches, and even a bite mark.
   "Holy shit." I said as I picked him up. He grabbed onto my hair and never wanted to let go.  I put him In his car seat and drove off.
   Than Jahseh called me.

Hello?

Bonnie what the hell did you do?

What you mean why?

I just like got a letter saying that we're all safe including me. I'm not gonna die.
I made another life possible you'll see I'm on my way back.

And with that I hung up.
  This baby didn't have a name,
And I was afraid of what Jahseh was gonna say. Wa she gonna be mad. Did he only wanna be a father to Ohana? Would he love a little boy. I mean this kid did kinda save his life.

I pulled up at home. And went inside. Of course Jahseh had invited stokeley, WiFi, and Trippie. I didn't know where the rest were.

  "Bonnie What happened?  I told them about the devil thing. I even finished a song about him that I'm gonna release.."  Jahseh said. Than his eyes locked to a car seat.

"Unless you make another life possible." He mumbled shocked.
  Than a large smile grew on his face.
  "Before you open it. We're gonna have to take him to the hospital today. He was abused jah." I said as I pulled the blankets back.

"Holy shit. There are some monsters in this world." He said shaking his head.