Thirty

Here skinny ole Bonnie Bowman was walked her dumbass all the way across broward county.
I was almost to my street which I was gonna have to go threw anyways. If my mom wasn't home. I'd go in and grabbed tays sweat shirts and my favorite items.

I turned the street to see the boys out side by that damn fire again. Stokeley fat ass was even making s'mores. And I was gone get me one.
But first I gotta get into my house before my mom come back.
No lights were on and me in all black couldn't been seen. I got inside my house and did the dash upstairs. I used to be afraid of the dark. But my soul is gone. It was sold. So fuck the dark.

    I grabbed tays sweat shirt. Threw it on. Wasn't anything valuable in this room, I still wore Krazions chain and ring.
    I ran out out the house and hid against the wall. Everyone was talking and sitting in chairs around the fire. I saw ski making a s'more.

I ran across the street and snatched it out his hand.
   "Andddd thank you very much." I said taking a bite out of it.
   "Oh shit. BONNIE!" He said standing up and giving me a hug as everyone but Jahseh greeted me.
    "Where the fuck did you go" Jahseh said walking towards me.
  "Carti and uzi's" I simply said finishing the s'more.
    "Oh at least your safe he said hugging me.
   "Alright y'all." I said checking the time on my phone. Only 10:21pm.
    "Where are you going?" Trippie asked me as ool snatched a stick up from the ground to hit stokeley with for no reason.

  "To see tays mom." I said. As everyone nodded as ool tried to beat Ski with the stick.
   "I'll grab your balls nigga. Leave me alone." Ski said and ool stoped real quick.
   I looked down the road to see  some head lights. It was my moma and 12. Them bitches were looken for me.
   "I-I gotta go." I said staring at them in my drive way.
   Before anyone could talk. I took off down the road.

Holy.shit. A bitch was outta breath. My skinny ass ran across broward all the way to tays house.
    Hoping mrs.ellen was awake I knocked on the door.
    "Who is it?" I heard her sweet voice ask.
   "I-it's me. Bonnie." I said and the door yanked open.
   Mrs.ellen knew almost everything about me. I was like the daughter she never had.
   "Oh my baby." She said pulling me into a tight hug.
    "I-I'm only stopping by. My mom wants me home soon sense this was a quick run." I lied to her. I didn't want the cops showing up asking for me.
   "Thanks okay baby. Lemme get you a water bottle and some food." She said walking into the kitchen.
   She brought out a Walmart bag full of snacks and drinks.
   "I know your on the run Bonnie.  And no matter how much I beg you won't stay here because you don't want me involved." She told me placing the food into the book bag on my back.

"Is it Obvious?" I asked surprised.
  "Yea honey. It's getting late. Find out where your staying. Be safe." She said as we walked to the door.
   She kissed my forehead and we both said goodnight and I was off.

  "Ohhhh. Immmm. Bonnie Bowman walken down dis road. Probably bouts to get snatched up. Who the fuxk knows." I sung out loud to myself in a country voice.
     I made it to the broward trap house. These mother fuckers would let me stay because of who I was.
    Before I even walked to the mail box. I smelled pussy juice, weed and drugs. Fuck that. I turn around and walked back to my street.
   Fuxk my house. I was just gonna walk around all night.

  "OHHHH PLEASE DONT SNATCH ME UPPP." I yelled out loud board outta my mind.
     I pulled my book bag to the front of me and found a bag of powdered donuts. And a water bottle. Fuxk yea mrs.ellen I love you.
   I said in my head.  I started eating them  while walking to jahsehs house just to charge my phone.
    "OHHH I MADE IT THANKS FOR NOT TAKEN MEEEE." I yelled walking up the members only drive way.
    They must of all went inside.
I didn't even knock, I walked right inside and ate my food.

  "Welcome back." I herd WiFi day as I plugged up my phone.
  "I needed a outlet." I said  setting my phone down to charge.
   "Hey Bonnie. Jahseh up in his room upset. Go fix him." I heard stokeley say as all the boys camedownstairs.
   "Uhhh Okay." I said running up the stairs. I knocked on the door.
   "GO THE FUCK AWAY STOKELEY" I heard him yell sniffing up tears.
    "It's me. Bon." I said and the door swung open.
   I shut and locked the door back.
    He smiled at me and stopped his fake crying.
   "I had to get them pussy niggas to leave me alone." He said as we quitely laughed.
   "I gotta go in like 5 minutes." I told him smiling.
    Me and him sat and talked until I had to go.
   " I love you. Please be safe." He said kissing me as I kissed back.
   He started to slip his tongue into my mouth and bite my lip as I pulled away.
  "I love you too." I said. And with that I left.
   I grabbed my phone and headed to a old building no one but me and Tay remember.

I soon arrived and sent my stuff down on the house floor. A not so old abandoned house. Everything inside was still nice. Just a bit dusty.
    The mattress was kept wrapped up. I unwrapped it to sleep on.

I laid down and fell asleep. I didn't wanna leave here. I felt safe and alone. Peace was here. I felt as if Tay and Krazion we're here.