Twenty three

(If you forget. Tyquain In MM)
As me and Tyquain started driving I had a bad feeling.
   "So I got some bad news." He said looking at me.
  "Melly in jail." He said pulling out his phone.
   "Fo What?" I asked picking at my nails.

"Fucken murder. Not one but two." Tyquain told me.
  "Who the fuck he kill" I asked.
  "No one! You know his two child hood best friends?" He told me.
  "Yea why?" I said lookin out the window.
   "There dead and mellys being blamed." He said picking up his phone.

"Huh. I got me a girl now you know." He said taking his hands off the wheel to text her back.
   Before I could even respond. Tyquain ran the stop sign and I felt a sharp pain go into my side. My eyes squeezed shut and I listened to the car crashing into us.
    I quickly opened them to see Tyquains hand against my chest holding me back. It was going in slow motion. I could see the glass spinning as we flipped Into the air.
    All of a sudden memories of me, Tay, Jahseh, Melly, the crew, my brother, Ohana, and kyron flew through my head.
   Than everything went back to normal speed and we landed upside down on the road.
   "Fuck. Bonnie. You okay." I could hear Tyquain and see him but it was all blurry and my hearing was like zoomed out.

  I slowly nodded my head.
"I'm gonna try to get out. And get you okay? Stay still." He said.
  I looked into the mirror to see my face covered in blood and blood was dripping from my head. I don't know why he said stay still. I was fucking upside down.

"Fuck. I can't move." He said. I saw that his leg was trapped under a piece of the car.
   "Hold on." I whispered and I unbuckled myself and dropped into the glass. when I dropped my ears we're filled with the sound of breaking glass as I impacted the ground.
I could now feel glass In my head. And more blood started pouring. I knew it would take a while for the cops. Only because it's broward county. They could care less bout us.

"Fuck Bonnie be careful." He said as I crawled out. I could feel the glass dragging threw my skin. my arms and legs.  The fact that I was wearing shorts and a tank top didn't help.

I crawled out to see lots of cars around us.
   I saw Jahseh and the crew trying to identify if it was us. They had just pulled up. I knew because they were just now getting out the car.
   I quickly got up and limped to Tyquains side. I opened the door and lifted the car part off his leg. He quickly dropped down and crawled out.
   I looked at the other car. To see that only the front was fucked up.
   I limped over to the other car while our crew Tried to help Tyquain while I shood them away from me.

I looked into the car to see the woman trying to get free.
  I threw open her door and saw that the air bag was to big.
   I grabbed a piece of glass from the ground and stabbed the bag.
   "Thank you so much." The woman said crying.
   I looked in the back to see a little girl about age 8 crying.
  I opened her door and got her out.
  "Shhh it's okay. Your mommy's okay." I said picking her up so the glass wouldn't get her and handed her to her mom. The little girl took her hand and tried to stop the blood from flowing out my head. But it wouldn't stop.

Jahseh than ran over to me.
   "I'm so fucken sorry. I'm a fucken bitch." He said hugging me.
   "It's okay. Maybe we need to see other people." I said as my vision became blurry.
     I heard the ambulance and cop cars coming our way. I sat down on the ground and laid in the glass. It was getting hard to breath. I could barely see.

   "What's her name?" I heard some one ask Jahseh.
  "Bonnie, Bonnie Bowman." He said as the cops pulled him back.
   He started talking but I couldn't hear him all I could do Was shake my head yes or no.
   Than I blacked out...

I woke up in the hospital to see Jahseh laying in the bed beside me.
  "Jah?" I said as I tried to move.
"No no. Don't move baby" He said kissing my head and standing up.
  "You've been weak lately, your heart beat was barely there last night." He said hugging me.
   He sat down on the bed and stared at me.
  "Your beautiful you know?" He said kissing my forehead.

Then there was a knock on the door.
  In popped a middle aged white woman and her husband, behind them Came Ohana and kyron holding hands.

I quickly shot up and tried to get out the bed.
  "Bonnie. Stop sit down I'll carry em over here." Jahseh said putting a hand on my shoulder.

  "DADDY!" Ohana yelled while running over to Jahseh while kyron ran but stumbled to jah.
  "Oh my prince and princess" he said kissing there cheeks.
  "Look who's that?" Jahseh said walking towards me.
   "MOMMY!" Ohana yelled.
  "MOMMMY!" I heard kyron yell and my heart instantly warmed.
   I could see there foster parents judging us. They looked at Jahseh, face tattoos, adida pants, no shirt. They weren't amazed. And me. Mess hair and in a hospital bed. Fuck did they expect? Us to be old White people?

"But you've gotta be careful with mommy, she's hurt." Jahseh told them sitting them on the bed.
  I gave them a long big hug.

"Mommy before we go. I wanna see uncle skiii. And uncle Ty. And uncle Melly!" She said getting excited.
   "Well you can see ski!" I told her..
  "What about uncle ty and melly." She said pouting.
  "Well uncle ty. Left the hospital this morning and he had to go take care of some business. And you might not see uncle Melly for a while." I told her while my eyes teared up.

"Why?" She said while kyron played with my hair.
   There foster parents just sat down and listened.
   "We can try to call uncle Melly now." I recommend to the now 2 year old.

"YEA YEA! THAN UNCLE SKII!" She said all excited.
   Kyron got down and went to sit with Jahseh to watch tv. Jah didn't even know about Melly.

Broward county state jail. How can I help you?

Is Jamell Demons available?

He is. Would you like to speak to him.

Yes please

Okay your call is being transferred.

Hello?

Hey Melly it's bonnie.

Holly cow are you okay. Tyquain called yesterday bout it.

Yea I'm making it. But some one came to visit and wants to talk to you.

Who could it be-

"HI UNCLE MELLY! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Ohana yelled threw the phone.

Uncle Melly, got caught in some trouble girl. But he gonna be out soon. Because he didn't do it.

BEEP—-

Shoot. Melly I love you man Ohana, Jahseh, and kyron says good luck. I'll be down there soon.

YOUNG NIGGA WORLD FOREVER!

Young nigga world forever

And with that the phone cut off.
  The one and only stokeley tan through the door.
  "Where they at?" He said outta breath.
"SKIIII!" Ohana yelled. She jumped down and ran to him. Jahseh set Kyron down and he went to ski to surprisingly.
    "Hi my lil rappers." He said kissing there foreheads.
   They sat and played for a lil while.

And just as soon as Ohana and kyron came they left.

Than there was just me and jahseh in a lil ole hospital bed going to sleep

Again.

Authors note📝

How yall feel bout Melly still being in prison, but he getting out soon.🤪