Nine

Once I got inside it was around 7:48pm.
And lemme tell you a bitch was tired.
  Jahseh and his friends were in there front yard lighting a bon  fire and smoking while stokeley was drinking.
   I decided to take a nap, than go see them when I woke up.

"GET THE HELL UP!" I heard a mans voice yell in my face.
   "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I yelled back.
"We're part of the juvenile delinquents program. Your coming with us." This woman explained.
I wouldn't stop kicking and screaming.
At this point the whole block could hear me.
  I got a glimpse out my window to see jah, Stokeley, WiFi, coolie, and a new dude and what looked like his girlfriend outside my house.
  My mother was out side laughing with one of the officers.
  "SHE DID THIS SHIT! DIDNT SHE!" I yelled into a officers face.
   "She called saying that she had you." He explained.
  I tried to brake free but the hand cuffs were blocking me.
   "Come on Bonnie. Your okay." He said trying to calm me down.
  I could now hear Jahseh yelling at everyone.
  "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GIRLFRIEND AT? GIMMIE HER!" He was yelling at a cop while his friends were trying to hold him back.
   "That's your boyfriend?" The cop asked me while we were walking downstairs.
"Y-Yea." I said
Soon we were through the front door.
   "IMMA GET YOU OUTTA THIS SIS!" I heard tyquian yell as cops held him back.

"Here you go Bonnie." The cop said as I sat down in the car.
   And we were off.

Not even 20 minutes later were arrived.
  "Here we are." The officer said.

Skip her getting checked and her room.

I walked into my new cell. They put me alone. So I wouldn't fight or kill anyone.
   I laid down and stared at the ceiling.
  "Didn't like I would be laying on a cold slab again." I said looking around.

  "Where the fuck is Melly? Nigga just disappeared." I said laughing at my comment.

  Skip to a week later.

"Bonnie Bowman. You got some visitors." I heard one of the lady officers say.
I stood up, ready to see who ever.
  Yesterday tyquian came to see me. So couldn't be him.
    I had gotten skinner over the week. I refuse to eat this food. 

"Hurry up Bonnie." Officer Massey Told me.
  "Kinda hard to walk wen your chained in fucking shackles."

These people had my legs and arms chained up when I got visors.

Soon I got to the both.  In front of me sat.
Jahseh, stokeley, WiFi, coolie, an Asian dude, and a girl sat on this dudes lap.

"Hey baby." Jahseh said through the phone.
  "Hi." I quitely said.
"Hey stokes, WiFi, cool." I said  as they all screamed into the phone.
  "Oh yea. This is Trippie, his girl ayleks, and trunks." Jahseh said pointing to each one.
   "Nice to meet y'all. Well it would be better if I wasn't locked up." I said giggling.
  "It's all good girl. You'll be out soon." Ayleks said.
   "Have you seen Melly?" I asked
"He's been hiding some where. But he's okay. Said he did something really wrong." Jahseh said.
   I nodded my head.
  "Have you been eating. You've gotten skinnier." Jahseh said playing with the cord.
  "I been in hea fo a week, ain't no way ima eat this food. Rather starve to death." I said.
"Time up" the officer told me.

"I-I've gotta go. I love you guys. I'll be out soon." I said and with that I stood up. They all watched as the guard put my hands behind my back and fixed my shackles on my legs.
   I sent a sad smile there way. And went back to my cell.