6

Before you read this, I added more to chapter 5 so I would read that first. It is only a few lines but you won't understand what's happening if you don't read them. (If you don't see anything different you might have read it after I changed it)

Tony and Steve come rushing into the med room, Maddie is in. A cart with supplies is knocked over, everything all over the floor. Peter is standing up next to the cart and Maddie is laughing at him.

Tony: What happened?
Peter: Umm, I tripped
Tony: I can tell that much

Tony directs his attention towards Maddie.

Tony: Good to see you up.
Maddie(shocked): Your Tony Stark, and he's Steve Rodgers!
Steve: Nice to meet you!

Steve and Peter finish picking up the items Peter knocked over and and stand up.

Maddie: Wait... Where are we?
Peter: Avengers Tower

Maddie's eyes get big and Tony laughs at her surprised look.

Maddie: I'm not hurt am I?
Tony: well, yes but nothing permanent. Just a concussion and a few bruised ribs. You should be okay in about a week.

Maddie relaxes a little bit.

Maddie(quietly to Peter): So what happens now?
Peter: I don't know
Tony: I actually wanted to talk to you two about that.
Peter: Okay?
Tony: So Maddie, I know I just met you, but Peter I've know you for a while now, and I was wondering if  I could adopt you both?

They both stare at him.

Tony: I mean only if you want me to though obviously. There's no pressure, Maddie I know you don't really know me. I mean you guys can think about it if you want I know your aunt just passed a few hours ago. I mean...

Peter and Maddie look at each other and smile in agreement. They both think it's hilarious how nervous Tony is getting.

Peter: You're sure you want to?
Tony: Of course I do
Maddie: Than what's the question?
Peter(finishes her sentence): of course we want you to adopt us!

Peter hugs him and Maddie leans over and hugs him after Peter let's go. Tony smiles and looks at them.

Tony: I guess we'll have to get your rooms set up!