7

(This is a few hours after the previous chapter) In the med room, Maddie is sitting up on the edge of the bed, still with clothes from the apartment. Bruce is checking her heart beat. Tony and Peter are standing in the corner.

Bruce: your good to go! But if your head or anything else starts bothering you tell me right away. And no physical activity for a week
Maddie: Ok thanks

Maddie stands up.

Tony: To your room!

They all leave besides Bruce.

Walking towards the elevator, through labs they begin to talk.

Tony: So, Maddie- actually wait before anything do you like to be called Maddie or Madison better? I don't know if that's just like a nickname Peter calls you or if you like it better.
Maddie: I mean you can call me what you want, most people do

Tony gets a little concerned by her response, but hides it, hoping she just means most people don't ask. They get to the elevator, FRIDAY already knows where they are going so it starts to move, Peter is used to it, but Tony smiles at Maddie's wide eyes. He almost forgot that she hasn't seen any of this before.

Tony: FRIDAY, my AI know what floor to take us to.
Maddie: Oh , cool
Tony: You have to prefer something.
Maddie: I guess Maddie
Tony: Okay, So Maddie your room is next to Peter's

They get out of the elevator.

Tony(pointing as he talks): So this is my room, if you ever need anything you can come and get me or tell FRIDAY. She can order anything you want also. Peter this is your room.

He opens the door and they walk inside. It is right next to Tony's room. Peter and Maddie stand there shocked at the massive room. It has a bathroom through one door and a walk in closet. There is a big bead and a desk with a computer on it. The walls are a navy blue, but somehow not dark.

Peter: WOW this is amazing Mr. Stark! Thank you!
Tony(laughs): Well I know its not decorated yet, but we don't have any of your stuff yet and I thought you might want to decide what it looked like. I knew you liked the paint color, since you kept staring at it when I took you to find a paint color for Scott's room.
Peter(clearly still shocked): Yeah
Tony: How about we show Maddie her room.
Peter: Yeah

They walk out of the room, and down the hallway, to the next door. Tony opens it and they walk in.

Tony: This is your room, I though you might want it next to Peter's
Maddie: Thank you!... It's so big
Tony(laughs): Yeah, I'll let you two settle in for the night, you know where to find me. If your hungry there's food upstairs. I'll give you the full tour tomorrow. Oh and I also had some clothes brought here for the two of you, that way you have some until we get yours.
Maddie: Thanks
Tony: Goodnight
Maddie: Goodnight

Tony and Peter leave, closing the door behind them.

Tony: If you need anything or want to talk, I'm here
Peter: Thank you so much
Tony: You don't have to thank me. But if I could ask, why didn't you tell me you had a sister?
Peter: I don't really know. I just thought it would be better that way. I couldn't give you a reason if I tried though.
Tony: ok, I was just wondering

Peter goes in his room, says goodnight then closes the door behind himself.