8

Tony and Peter had just left, leaving Maddie alone in her new room. She hadn't realized how late it was until he looked at the clock. 2:37. She wanted to look around her room but was too tired. She felt dirty, from everything that happened that night so she opened the door to her closet. Mr.Stark had said that he had gotten some clothes, but as she looked into her closet there were hangers full of dresses and sweatshirts, racks of shoes, and drawers of clothes and pajamas. The closet was bigger than her old bedroom. She looked through the drawers until she found a pair of SOFFE shorts and a t-shirt. She then walked to the bathroom to find it huge with a shower and a tub. There was already shampoo, conditioner, soap, a toothbrush, and other necessities in there including a stack of towels. She walked in the turned in the shower water, then looked in the mirror. Only then realizing how distraught she looked, with good reason of course. Her Dutch braid that ran down the back of her head was falling out, her t-shirt had blood on it, and she had big circles under her eyes. She sighed, took out her braid, untangling her hair and got in the shower.

Ten minutes later she was out of the shower and brushing her hair. She decided just to let it air dry, since it was so late. She threw the towel in the hamper, walked back into her room and lied down in her bed, surrounding herself in the covers. Only it wasn't her bed. Her bed was back home. That was when she realized this was home now. She was more than thankful that Mr. Stark wanted to adopt them. It confused her why he would want to adopt her though. He knew Peter, but not her. She was happy though, as happy as she could be at a time like this. He seemed nice, and this was A LOT better than foster care. Then hit her. Aunt May was gone. She wasn't coming back. Maddie cried, until her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

Should I start writing the chapters more in book format? Tell me what you think.