22

Everyone got out of the van, that they took to Peter and Maddie's apartment building. Everyone carried a couple of cardboard packing boxes. Peter used his key to open the door and led the way to their apartment. Everyone followed observing everything  as they walked by. They got to the apartment, and Peter unlocked it. Everyone slowly walked in, Maddie the last standing in the doorway for a few seconds before walking in. Everything is just how it was when Peter, Tony, Nat, and Steve came to retrieve Teddy. 

"So where do you want to start?" Tony asks.

"Um I don't know. I guess we could split up to make this go faster." Peter says.

"Sounds good" Pepper says.

"I'll start with my room, if anyone wants to help in there. If not, in here would be some help. Leave the photo albums and pictures that are out alone, me and Maddie can take care of that later, but the pictures on the walls, and the movies can be packed up. Maddie I don't know where you want to start, but I invited Josh, so he'll be here soon to help to." Peter says.

"Ok" Maddie responds quietly. 

Peter goes to his room. Tony, Pepper, and Nat follow. Maddie starts to head to her room.

"Do you want some help packing up your room?" Clint asks. The others nod, indicating they are willing to help also.

"I mean if you guys want to that would be a lot of help. But you don't have to if you don't want to." Maddie stutters. 

"Lets go pack then!" Clint responds. They all make their way to Maddie's room, boxes in hand. 

"I guess I should probably figure out what I don't want first." Maddie says to no one in particular.

"That sounds like a good idea." Bruce says.

Bruce and Clint look around, never having seen her room before. They look at everything, from her desk covered in papers to the baseball equipment in the corner, to the pictures covering the walls and some drawings she hung above her desk.

"I'm going to go get a garbage bag. I'll be right back." Maddie says.

"Ok." Steve says.

Steve, Clint, and Bruce all look at each other.

"It looks like a normal teenage girl's room. If I didn't know any better. I would think she was a normal kid, with two parents and a happy family." Clint says. 

"Yeah its so sad." Bruce says. They all get quiet when they hear Maddie coming back. 

"So what do you want us to do?" Steve asks.

"Um, if one of you wants to get rid of all the papers on my desk, you can do that, and then someone could just put all the stuff in my desk in a box, I know I want that stuff."

"Got it." Both Steve and Bruce say.

"Clint do you want to help me with all these pictures?" Maddie asks.

"Definitely."

Bruce and Steve get to work on the desk, and Maddie climbs up on her bed to start taking pictures down. Clint opens up a box and brings it next to the bed. Maddie takes down the first picture frame, looks at it and hands it to Clint. Its a picture of her and Peter from when they were four. They are both sitting at a table smiling, with a birthday cake in front of each of them. Clint looks at it and smile.

"Is this you and Peter?" Clint asks.

"Yes."

"You were SOO cute!" Clint says. Maddie smiles and hands him the next picture. They go through a couple of pictures, one of Maddie and Josh, when they were 5 with in the baseball uniforms holding a trophy, and a few others. She gets to one of her on a stage, there's other people too, different colored lights shining. It looks like their in the middle of a performance. She looks at it a little longer than she looked at the others, then hands it to Clint without saying anything. Clint looks at her, but she looks away and takes down the last picture. Its of her and Ben at a baseball game. A tear falls, but she wipes it away quickly and hands Clint the picture. She gets off the bed, and puts the picture on her nightstand in the box. Clint is still looking at the picture of Maddie and Ben. 

"That's my Uncle Ben. We used to go to baseball games all the time. That's from when the Met's made the World Series. He couldn't find tickets anywhere. But the fire department got tickets to every game, and he was given the tickets to the seventh game. They won the whole series that game."

To be continued because I really want to update today, but ran out of time while writing this.