Letters to Prince-Chapter 16

I Will Be Waiting

My Dearest Marie,

It was such a relief to receive your letter.  I thought somehow, I had managed to push you away with my declaration of my feelings for you.  You have become important to me and so when I did not hear from you, it made me very nervous.  I am so sorry to hear of your most recent medical discovery.  I know that facing what is coming can be hard, but it seems,  just as it was with me, once you know what is coming that helps a lot with the emotion of it all.  You can face life knowing that time is short and have the benefit of deciding how you want to spend it as you have.  Know that I will be praying to the Savior daily for you to remain as comfortable as possible and that you might slip away quietly,  without pain,  in the company of those that love you best.  

Also know that when you do I will be waiting with your other loved ones for you on this side of the veil.  I will be there for you when you step into the light.  It is my hope that you will feel only good things about me and choose to remain by my side for all time.  

If you have questions about the transitioning experience do not hesitate to ask.  You have nothing to fear and only joy to anticipate.  How blessed I am to have the amazing opportunity to experience that joy with you.  

I love you Marie, and I have never been so glad that another human being, you, loves me back.

Soon my love,

Prince