Letters To Prince Chapter 21

Winding Down

Dearest Prince, 

Thank you so much for your beautiful letter.  It is so nice to know that you are still making music in Heaven, both for the Creator and also other types.  I look forward to hearing the newly created songs.  I am sure they are beautiful and very moving...most of your music is.  Prince I am so glad that you enjoy my questions and are not put off by them.  There is so much for us to learn about one another and asking is the only way I know how to approach it given that we are in different dimensions.  I do not think that will be true though for much longer.  I have begun to  sleep a lot now. While some of that may be some of the changes in the meds they are giving me to help manage the pain, I think there is also the fact that I am just more tired than I ever remember being before in my life.  I think that both my body and my will to live is winding down.  The pain though is being well controlled now. 

 I have been having rather vivid dreams, some about seeing family and friends that are there in Paradise again, and others about you and me. This morning when I woke up I remembered that in my dream, we were sitting somewhere on a porch that had a two person swing on it.  We were sitting on it and holding hands and I was resting my head on your shoulder.  When I woke up, I felt a sense of contentment that I do not remember having had before in this life.  It was like everything was more than fine, it was perfect...and I was perfectly happy.  You kissed me several times lightly on my forehead...and I was totally content and at peace.  How I hope that is true of what I will feel with you and you with me!  Just thinking of being close to you brings that feeling back to me...delicious!

I am not worried in the least about dying.  I just hope it will not be an extremely painful death but rather one where I fall asleep, dream a little and simply slip away with my consciousness being awoken as we, the Angels of which you have told me and myself approach the light and entering it, I see the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my parents, cousins,grandparents and friends and the man that I want to love for eternity, Prince Roger Nelson.  The hope of that, of seeing you there is helping me to get through this difficult time.  I do not walk around as much as I have, although on some days I do get up dress and walk up the street to the corner and back.  Other days I do not feel like I can walk at all.  But, I am grateful, as there are still good days scattered  among the most difficult ones.  Prince, I am so excited about seeing you, being in your company and being in your arms.  I hope that you too are excited.  

I am tired so I am going to say goodnight for now.  Write me soon Prince.  At this point I am living for your words and the faces of my daughter and grandchildren.  

I love you Prince and I always will.

Marie