Prologue

I'm park jimin. I was sexually and physically abused by my mom and dad at the age of 12. It went on until I was 16. I was sent to an orphanage and sent to therapy. Therapy never helped. They always wanted me to talk about my feelings and what had happened when I was beat and raped.
I became a mute at 17 and never talked since. I'm now 24 and live alone in an apartment. It's not the worlds best apartment, but I call it home.
My thoughts keep me company. My therapist always told me that keeping it in wouldn't be good for me mentally, but I didn't care. I've kept it in and haven't gone crazy, so I'm good on that.
I don't need a lover, or a girlfriend. I'm fine by myself. I've been alone most of my life. I don't need anyone.. at least that's what I think.

I'm Min Yoongi. I'm 26 now and have had a pretty good life. I chose to do bad things because it felt right. I've always loved the feel of adrenaline running through my veins. I hated my parents. They always wanted me to be the "perfect son." They tried sending me to military school, but they didn't accept me because there was nothing wrong.
I play piano. It's a good waste of time. My mom always loved piano, but my dad said it wasn't man enough for me. I was forced into doing all the work around the house. If I didn't, I'd either get whipped or beaten. I was only 16 when it started. I never told my sexuality because I was scared they would beat me more.
      I guess it's what sparked my bad boy attitude. Anyway, I've had a couple relationships but none of them where serious. I don't need anyone.