Back and Better then Ever

Twins in Media (Kamille on the left and Kleo on the Right)

Kleo POV
"STOP HER! THIEF!" A cop yelled behind me as I sprinted away. This usually a routine. I steal, get caught and I'm running from the cops.

"SWEET FUCK! DAMNIT!" I screamed after slipping and almost falling in a puddle. It's pouring rain which makes it better. I can see but he can't. So most likely imma get away. Again.

I see my dorm building and I immediately run in. I'm fumbling trying to put the key in the lock and I come in breathing heavy.

"Lemme guess? Running from the cops again?" Kamille said coming out of the bathroom. I chuckled
and she scoffed.

"What???? No I wasn't-" my lie was interrupted by the doorbell. Kamille looked in the peephole and sucked her teeth.

"Hi Officer David." She greeted and he smiled at her.

"Hi Kamille. I'm sure you know why I'm here." He said glaring at me and I flipped him off.

"How much to get her off the hook?"

"$75. It was more but since we know each other I'll pay the rest." He said and she handed him the money and closed the door.

"Kleo I don't understand you. I have a job. We have mothers, godmothers, a grandmother and other family members who give us money MONTHLY. The fuck are you stealing for?" She grumbled and I shrugged.

"I see it. I like it. I want it I got it ayeeeee" I said singing 7 rings and she rolled her eyes.

"I know that song is like 20 years older than us but hey Issa classic." I chuckled and she walked into the bathroom.

"Don't be maddddd. I'm sorry sissy." I said giving her a hug and she pushed me off.

"Uh uh. I should call mommy." She shrugged and I gasped.

"No! That means she's gonna tell mammy and-"

"And they gon come down here and beat yo ass. And maybe God-mommy Zy and Moe gon beat you too." Kamille said scrunching her hair making her curls pop. I groaned and laid on the couch.

"You know Kira is coming right?" She said and I looked at her huffing.

"Mane nooooo. I hate her so fucking much don't do this to me." I whined out. Kira is her weird ass short ass annoying ass bestfriend. I used to bully the hell outta her when we was younger but she moved away. Sadly she's coming back.

"Come onnnnn. And don't be mean okay. She'll be here soon." She said walking out the room.

"I should rob her ass." I mumbled and I felt something hit me in the back of my head. She threw a damn brush at me.

"I'm joking I'm not gonna rob your bestie ugly ass." I said laughing and she sucked her teeth.

"My bestfriend ain't ugly. You haven't seen her in years. She sexy now. I'll snatch her my damn self if we wasn't so close." Kamille said laying her edges. We heard the doorbell and I groaned.

"Go get it thot." Kamille said kicking my butt cheek. I flipped her off and went to the door. I opened it revealing a cute ass brown skin girl with a low cut and waves.

"Mmm wassup how you doing?" I said smoothly and she rolled her eyes.

"Move Kleo where my bestfriend at?" She said walking through the door and my eyes widened. Uh uh.....it can't be-

"Kira!!!!" Kamille squealed giving her a huge hug and I was about to throw up. She looks good as hell tho- nigga what am I saying? I looked over her body and bit my lip. She gotten thick too???? Awe Jesus.

My heart dropped as I looked down at my joggers. Awe damn.

"Uh excuse me." I got up and ran to the bathroom pulling down my boxers looking at my erection. Damn what do I do???? I got my phone and texted one of my hoes to let me come over. Of course she agreed cause......I'm simply that nigga.

I pulled up my pants and flushed the toilet then ran the sink water to make it look like I was using the bathroom.

"Kamille lemme see your keys." I said and Kira made a face.

"Them legs don't look broke." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ya neck don't look broke either but it will be in a damn minute." I said and she was about to respond but Kamille cut her off.

"Nopeeeee. And where you going?" She asked and I thought should I lie?

"A friend house.." I said almost unsure. She glared at me and gave me her keys. I walked out the door and went to her car.

"Finna get some pwusssayyyy. FINNAAA GET SOME PWUSSSAAAAYYYY!" I sang in the mirror driving away. Hmmm.....Kira looks good though. I wonder what's going on with her....

Aye don't look at the phone like that. I'm just saying......

Well heyyyyyy

I know this was LONG overdue but I'm glad to be making this sequel. I hope y'all enjoy❤️