Chapter 13; Diggy

"The party's at the club down the street from the studio." I placed the phone on the counter as I scrambled around for clothes.

"Are you performing?" Courtney pushed her glasses up on the bridge of her nose.

She looks absolutely adorable while doing her homework.

"Yeah," I hung an outfit on the bathroom door, "not much though. I'm really there to show my face."

Courtney nodded, "Okay baby. Are you staying the whole time?"

Placing my shaving cream, face wash and towels on the counter, I struggled trying to answer her question.

"I'm not sure yet. My management team is saying that I should spend more time networking and exploring, but I don't really know. I'm tired."

Courtney put her pencil down and looked at me.

"Babe, they're right. Go to the party, have fun, show your face, and explore. If you want people to know your name, they've got to see you." She cleared her throat. "I think you should go and have fun. You can sleep when the party's over."

I hate it when she's right.

"I mean, I literally don't have plans tomorrow." I sighed.

"Then what's the issue?" She laughed. "You're going and staying the whole time."

"But--"

"That's final, Daniel." She pointed her finger at me.

"Fine, but only because you're cute."

***

This party is way more hype than the last one. The room is packed, cups are filled, and the music is blaring. The crowd was insanely hype during my performance and I can't lie, it's got me feeling really good. The only thing that's bringing me down is that I'm at this party alone.

I tried to remember Courtney's words about networking and meeting new people. There were so many people here, I honestly didn't know where to start. Scanning the room, I see that most of the people are by the bar. I guess that's a good place to start.

"What's up, young man? What can I get you?" The bartender threw his towel over his shoulder.

"Nothing. I'm good, man. Thanks." I smiled, politely.

"Aw man, you sure? You look like you could use a drink." He grabbed some bottles and some shot glasses.

"I'm sure," I watched him as he continued mixing.

"You were just on stage, weren't you? That's gotta be stressful, man. I can give you something to help you relax."

He was starting to irritate me.

"It is pretty stressful, but I'm good."

He poured a clear liquid into a shot glass and sat it down in front of me.

"Okay, okay. If you change your mind, here's a shot on me. It's something light and won't completely mess you up. It'll just help you relax a bit. No pressure or anything." He gave me a weird smile.

"Damn man, you really can't take no for an answer."

He laughed. "I did, man. I'm gonna leave you alone now."

He walked away and assisted another customer that was sitting beside me.

I sat there for a long moment before pulling out my phone. I scrolled on Twitter for a while before I started thinking about what Courtney said. Her words about being known and social began swimming around my head. She was right. I knew it, she knew it, and here I am still sitting at this damn bar. I probably look pathetic.

Lifting my head and scanning the club around me, I knew it was time to get up. Placing my hand around the shot glass, I knew exactly how to get myself ready the party around me.

***

"Aye man, fill that up for me." I lazily pushed the shot glass towards the bartender.

"Bet,"

I turned around and looked back at the club and everything and everyone looks so blurry. Everyone is moving in slow motion. The lights are bright. The music is blaring.

"Here you go, young man." The bartender pushed the shot glass back to me.

Before I could even think, my throat burned as the cold liquid slid past my tongue.

***

Shit. How many drinks have I had?

"Alright man, this is your last one." The bartender laughs at me while shaking his head.

"I'm good, man." I feel myself leaning, and try to sit up straight. "See? I'm good."

He slid me the glass, and I quickly took it to the head.

"Alright, now I'm ready."

I slowly get out of the chair and make my way to the floor. "Twerk" by City Girls is blaring through the speakers and there's a whole lot of ass everywhere. Girls dressed in just about anything are all so turnt to this song.

And if I have to be honest, they look pretty damn good.

I get out there on the dance floor and just chill for a second. It doesn't last for long. A few girls notice me and begin dancing around me.

I'm lit and dancing with them. Next thing I know, one of them is bent over in front of me, throwing ass.

Shorty low-key fucking it up.

I place my hands on her hips and dance with her. I push and pull on her body as she dances on me. I watch her ass move and slap it a few times. She slaps her hands on the ground in front of her, and I watch her ass shake in front of me.

Pulling her up and around to face me, the room around me gets blurry.

Everything starts moving in slow motion.

I feel her slowly wrap her arms around my neck. Slowly placing her fingers on my neck. Slowly pulling me closer to her.

My hands find their way to her hips and my lips slowly connect with hers.

Then everything gets dark.

***

I don't know where I am. The room is barely lit. There's clothes everywhere.

Her lips don't leave mine.

She places her hands to my chest and pushes me on a bed.

Her dress flies over her head.

Then her bra.

Her panties slide down her legs.

Damn, this girl was fine.

She crawls over me and sits in my lap.

"Let's get you out of these clothes." She winks and puts her hands at the bottom of my shirt.

Soon, my shirt is off and her hands are trailing down my chest. They stop at the top of my jeans.

"You want to take them off, or shall I?" She runs her nails across my skin.

Before I could answer, she begins to unbutton my pants and pull them down my legs.

It was at that point when I knew they weren't the only thing going down.