Chapter 1

10 Years Later

"I hope I'll be seeing you around!", a little girl wished two people - a teenager and an older man. The latter had his mouth hanging, staring at the girl as if he had seen a live unicorn in front of his eyes, while the teen just looked at the older man expectantly.

"I expected a brilliant project from you, Kazuto. But this is on a whole new level - an interactive AI program, that too for your age - your parents will be proud of you, young man!", Ishizaka Ichiro, a middle aged man and teacher of 16 year old Kazuto exclaimed, slapping him on the back, marvelling at the hologram of the dark haired five year old girl who waved at him with an adorable smile.

"What do you intend to do with this? I mean, I do hope you are not leaving this behind to rot, are you?", he asked waving back enthusiastically at the little girl who giggled in response.

"Of course not! Yui would be a brilliant addition to VR games, considering their complexity and interactive nature. And please don't call Yui it, Sensei", he replied.

"Yes, Papa! I'll be a VERY good girl!", she squealed, twirling around on the ball of her foot causing Ichiro to burst out in laughter. Kazuto switched Yui off, blushing in embarassment when she had called him 'Papa'. Though he secretly loved the affection she poured on him, he acted as if he was annoyed each time she called him Papa.

"Obviously, I don't have any plans of leaving her like this, Sensei. I...I want her to be added to Sword Art Online. I believe she would be highly helpful to players"

"Seems like she would be. The response mechanism of erm..Yui, wasn't it? Ah, yes. Her response mechanism is brilliant. With the required codes of the game, I believe she would be very well received by players worldwide", Ichiro replied, tapping his chin. "But...how will you have her added to the game? I mean, I heard that the game is almost complete and that Kayaba Akihiko is almost impossible to catch, considering his fame!"

Kazuto chuckled on his comment and gave his teacher a simple smile. "I have my ways, Sensei. Have a good day"

"You....too...", Ichiro replied, clearly confused with Kazuto's response, but gave up almost immediately. "Ah, well! Nothing beats a good evening snack on a Friday, does it?"

30 Minutes Later

Kazuto walked back home in silence, enjoying the peace and quiet that he was sure he wouldn't receive back home considering his bickering sisters.

"O-NII-CHAN!!", a well known voice chimed behind Kazuto and he braced himself for impact. Kazuto felt as if he was hit by a train, and all he could see was a large lock of brownish black hair and all he could hear was the victorious laughter of his sister - Kirigaya Yuuki.

"To what do I owe you the pleasure, Yuu? I thought you would be home by now", he replied, supporting his sister, who was currently seated comfortably on his back.

"Wellllll, I thought I'll give you some company while walking home", she replied cheekily, and Kazuto groaned in response.

"How thoughtful of you", he murmured sarcastically causing Yuuki to giggle.

"Are you forgetting something important today, Nii-chan?"

Kazuto began to look around, gulping nervously and Yuuki laughed even harder.

"You can be so stupid sometimes! We have our Kendo tournament today!!", she yelled and threw her head back in laughter as Kazuto's eyes almost came out of their sockets.

"Gaah!! STUPID!! STUPID!! STUPID!!", Kazuto cursed himself and prepared to burst towards his home to get his gear.

"Erhm! Erhm!", another voice cleared itself and Kazuto turned around to see his other sister Suguha standing behind him, waving with a victorious smirk.