chap.1

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚  :)& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚  :)
& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

"you know the new convenience store that just opened up across the street...?" yuta asking his smallest friend and coworker.

"yeah..what about it?" yoongi questioned as the two boys were putting toys away after the kids had 3 hours of playtime.

"i talked to one of the workers there...he moved here from china... sicheng i think? anyways he's really cute." yuta smiled and stared blankly at the wall with hearts in his eyes.

"that's cute. maybe he'll help you get over-" yuta shoved his hand over yoongi's hand and glared down at the now frightened boy.

"do not say that name.. ever again. got it?" yoongi nodded and let out a huge breathe of air when yuta uncovered his mouth. yoongi looked at him weirdly as the two boys continued to clean up.

"what about you? anyone catch your eye? maybe a certain man, his name rhymes with nim kamjoon?"! yoongi giggled and shook his head.

"nice try. me and joon are only friends. plus he's dating someone else and they seem happy with each other. maybe i shouldn't date right now, i should focus on col-"

"no! don't finish that fucking sentence." yuta groaned and slapped yoongi's head with a ken doll.
"you've been saying that since like... middle school. you need someone. someone like...him! you need him!" yuta's eyes widen and yelled as he looked out the window and across the street.

yoongi watched as a young man clean the windows of the convenience store. his back was turned away but yoongi could see the reflection on his face in the window.  

he didn't realize how long he had been staring until he saw the young man smirk and chuckle. yoongi blushed and looked away, he continued to put away the toys as a blush formed on his cheeks.

"did you see that? he looked at you! he wants to fuck you!" yoongi's eyes widen and he threw a stuffed animal at the loud japanese man in front of him.

"we work in a daycare! you can't continue to swear like that in here." yoongi scolded the taller boy.

"i'm sorry, baby yoonie."  yuta chuckled and pinched yoongi's cheeks which  made yoongi giggle in return.

the two boys in the daycare were so caught up with each other that they didn't realize the young man from the convenience store staring at yoongi with heart eyes and sending death glares towards yuta.