the end

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓  ;)& 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓  ;)
& 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚
𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚

tw;  violence
[sorry :( ]

it was 2am when yoongi woke up suddenly, what sounded like crash had frightened him.

he quietly got of bed and walked out into his living room, on the floor of the living was a blanket covered in all of yoongi's favorite foods and snacks and drinks. and surrounding the blanket were lit candles.

"what the fu-"

"hello yoongi!" yoongi turned around and jumpedbat the sight of taehyung holding a knife.

"w-w-what are you doing in my apartment?" yoongi glared at the smiling man in front of him.

"just setting up for our date." taehyung went to give yoongi a hug but yoongi stepped back.

"what? no! taehyung, get out now!" yoongi shouted and went to walk over to the door. before he could get to the door, taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"oh come on, just eat a little bit. maybe have a drink or two." taehyung's grip on yoongi's wrist got tighter and tighter as yoongi tried to free himself.

"no! you broke into my house and expect for me to have a drink with you?" taehyung nodded and continued to pull yoongi harder.

"stop being so difficult. you love me and i love you so just have a few drinks with me." yoongi started to kick at taehyung's leg which made him wince and let yoongi go.

"you're insane, get out before i call the cops!" yoongi tried to walk to towards his bedroom to grab his phone, but taehyung just grabbed yoongi's hair and pushed him to the ground.

"shut the fuck up! i love you and i don't want to hurt you. now get up!" taehyung shouted in yoongi's face.

yoongi nodded his head, scared at what taehyung was capable of doing to him.

so there they sat, yoongi trying not to sob his eyes out and taehyung going on and on about how the two would get married one day and adopt children together.

"oh damn, i forgot the chocolate covered strawberries!" taehyung stood up and yoongi followed him with his eyes, he watched taehyung enter the kitchen.

yoongi quickly stood up and ran to his room. faintly in the background he heard taehyung curse and something drop on the floor.

once yoongi reached his room, he grabbed his phone. with shaking hands he managed to open his phone and dial 911.

he started to sob as he heard taehyung banging and yelling on the door on the other side.

"911 what's your emergency?" a male voiced asked over the phone.

"p-please help m-me. there's a m-man in my house t-trying to hurt me. h-he thinks i-i-i love him. he's banging on m-my d-door." yoongi sobbed into the phone. the man asked for yoongi's address and told him that police were on their way.

"keep talking to me until police arrive, okay?"

"y-yes." yoongi had moved into the bathroom that was connected to his room. he locked the door and hid in the bathtub.

"i'm kim namjoon. i have a husband named jimin, he's currently on a business trip and i miss him. we have two sons named sangyeon and juyeon, they're twins in their 5th year of school." namjoon talked in a calm voice that made yoongi calm down a little bit.

"t-that sounds like a nice f-family. i-i want t-to have s-something like t-that one d-day." yoongi smiled sadly but then jumped when he heard a door break down, and it wasn't his bathroom or bedroom door. meaning the police had finally shown up. 

he heard a knock on the door and voice spoke up.

"yoongi? it's officer jungkook, you may come out now." yoongi stood up and opened the door to come face to face with a smiling officer.

yoongi followed the officer out of the bathroom and bedroom and into the living room where taehyung laid on the floor, his hands were handcuffed behind his back.

"yoongi! tell them to let me go! please! i love you! yoongi please!" taehyung shouted towards yoongi. yoongi did the wrong thing and looked at taehyung, tears were running down his cheeks as he was trying to stand up.

yoongi covered his ears and walked outside his apartment with officer jungkook right behind him. once outside the apartment building, jungkook gave yoongi a bottle of water and sat down next to him in a bench that was in front of the building.

after a few minutes of silence, officer jungkook spoke up, "so you have to come down to the station and fill out a report. don't worry i'll be with you the whole time." yoongi nodded and gave the officer and small but sad smile.

"t-thank you." yoongi smiled at the officer, who in return gave him a smile back. yoongi ignored the loud screams of taehyung, he was too focused on the handsome officer in front of him.