chap.3

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)
& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

yoongi had entered his apartment building, still unaware of taehyung following him.  he used the elevator while taehyung had used the stairs. 

yoongi exited the elevator and widen his eyes once he saw taehyung standing at the door that was across from his.

"taehyung? you live here also?" taehyung turned around and faced yoongi, after putting on a fake suprise face.

"oh wow, how funny. i didn't know you lived here. maybe we can walk to work together then." taehyung chuckled and smiled down at the smaller boy.

"can we?" yoongi said excitedly. "i m-mean only i-if you want too."

"i'd love too." they two boys smiled at each other. yoongi thinking that he might actually have a chance with this guy. taehyung thinking that yoongi is the most innocent person he had ever met.

"so...i-i'll see you in the morning? is 8am good?" yoongi asked as he turned around. he started to unlock his door while he waited for taehyung's response.

"yeah...8am is good." taehyung nodded.

"okay then...uh goodnight t-tae. see you in the morning." yoongi blushed and flashing taehyung a smile before walking in his apartment.

taehyung grinned in a creepy way after yoongi shut his door. "i'll see you tonight actually." taehyung whispered to himself. he walked in his mess apartment and gathered the stuff he needed to enter his apartment.