chap.5

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)
& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

yoongi had been at work for about five hours, it was the children's nap time so the workers now had an hour and a half break to do whatever.

yoongi was hungry, so he decided to walk across the street to the small store. he smiled at the cashier, who was his neighbor and new crush, taehyung.

once he had grabbed some noodles and a few small snacks and a drink, he walked over towards the cashier, he tried his best to hide the blush that was fighting its way to his cheeks.

"h-hi taehyun- i mean tae." yoongi placed down all the items in his hands on the counter for taehyung to ring up.

"hey yoongi. are you on break?" taehyung asked. yoongi nodded and accidentally made eye contact with taehyung.

both the boys smiled, one blushed while the other chuckled. taehyung then asked another question, "do you wanna sit in here with me until your break is over? it's just me here and i don't usually get a lot of customers at this time"

yoongi was quick to answer.
"yes, i'll stay with you. let me go tell yuta and jaehyun that i'll be here for break, okay?" taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

he watched as yoongi walked back across the street and then walked back. yoongi quickly made his noodles and went behind the counter with taehyung, who had pulled out two fold chairs for thr two to sit in.

'he'll be mine soon' taehyung said in his head as a creepy smile went across his face, he watched yoongi eat his noodles and play on his phone.

yoongi was perfect for him.