chap.4

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)
& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

it was around 2:30 am when taehyung exited his apartment and went across the hallway to yoongi's apartment.

he took out a key, a copy that he had made, and slowly opened the door of yoongi's apartment.

he smiled as he looked around. yoongi's apartment was just as adorable as he was.

he had a small couch in his living room, along with a flat screen tv and three white bookshelves that held a bunch of albums, books, and other things.

taehyung then walked towards yoongi's room, he wrapped his hand around the doorknob and slowly pushed the door open.

in the middle of the room was yoongi's bed, where he was sound asleep. taehyung walked over and smiled softly down at the sleeping boy.

yoongi was in a deep sleep, he slept peacefully, probably because he didn't notice the man in his apartment staring at him while he slept.

"you're so cute" taehyung whispered as he ran his hand through yoongi's hair carefully. he then stroked yoongi's cheek with his thumb and grinned.

"i can't wait till we fall in love, well...until you fall in love, because i'm already in love with you." taehyung bent down and kissed yoongi's cheek.

he walked back into the living room and noticed that it was kind of messy, he sighed and shook his head. he rolled up his sleeves and began cleaning up the living room, without making barely any noise.

once he was finished he smiled at the now clean living room.  he made his way out, of course locking yoongi's door, he didn't anyone breaking and entering his apartment. 

he walked into his own apartment with a satisfied smile on his face. he was dying to see and talk to yoongi tomorrow.