chap.2

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 :)& 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒑𝒍𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 :)
& 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒑𝒍𝒔
𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆

yoongi was the only one in the daycare because it was his turn to close and clean up around the place.

it took him a total of three hours to finish, he didn't eat dinner yet so he decided to grab a meal and drink  from the convenience store across the street, before heading home.

he grabbed his jacket and all his personal items before heading over to the convenience store.

he walked in and smiled towards the young man behind the counter, it was the same young boy who yuta had pointed out.

once yoongi grabbed everything he needed he walked up the cashier, suddenly feeling nervous in front of the male.

"hello." the young man said in a deep voice that suprised yoongi a lot.

"h-hello." yoongi blushed and looked down at his worn out vans.

"that will be $15.67." yoongi handed the man a $20 and waited for him to give him his change.

"t-thank y-you." yoongi whispered.  he turned around and began to walk towards the door but the suddenly the man yelled out.

"i'm tae. taehyung actually but you can call me tae." he grinned and chuckled at the blush that was started to look permanent on his cheeks.

"i'm yoongi." he smiled and then walked out of the convenience store with a small smile on his face.

he began his walk home as he giggled to himself, probably looking like a crazy man to strangers that passed by him.

as he was walking, he kept his head down and wasn't really paying attention to where he was walking and accident bumped into someone, causing himself to fall down on the sidewalk.

he stood up quickly with the help of the stranger.

"i'm so sor-yoongi?" it was taehyung, the man that wouldn't leave his mind.

"tae? i-i'm sorry! i wasn't-t watching where i was going." taehyung shook his head and chuckled slightly.

"i'm fine but are you? your hand...it's bleeding." yoongi looked down with wide eyes and raised his left hand.

he didn't even feel a cut on his hands, nor did he fall on his hands at all. he was confused as to how he got a cut in the middle of his hand.

"oh wow, let me help you!" taehyung pulled out a napkin and wiped yoongi's palm carefully with it. while he did that, yoongi took the time to study his face.

to yoongi, this man looked like the most good looking person ever. and the way he cared for yoongi, even though they only just met, pulled yoongi closer and closer to the taller male in front of him.

"there! all better, are you okay getting home? won't bump into anyone else?" he laughed and yoongi giggled softly before replying.

"yes, i'll get home fine. thank you, taehyung." yoongi smiled and waved goodbye.

taehyung waved goodbye and watched yoongi walk up the street with a smirk on his face, he waited a few minutes before he began walking after the smaller boy.