chap.7

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)
& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

they next morning taehyung and yoongi walked to work together. they held hands the whole way, yoongi had a blush on his cheeks the whole time.

as soon as yoongi entered the daycare, he was bombarded with questions from his friends and coworkers.

"who was that?"
"is that your boyfriend?"
"did you guys sleep together?"
"are you still a virgin?"
"what's his name?"
"i bet you they fucked!"

"wait a minute! calm down and let
me talk." yoongi shouted at the 5 boys in front of him.

"and no, sunwoo, we didn't sleep together, nor did we fuck. i am not that kind of boy." yoongi huffed, he took his jacket off and placed his bag down.

"what's his name?" jaehyun asked.

"his name is kim taehyung." yoongi smiled just at  the thought of him.

"you guys seem pretty close, you like him, don't you?" yuta chuckled and raised his eyebrow as he poked at yoongi's cheek.

"i-well-we- oh my god, yes i do like him." yoongi giggled and blushed, the boys in front of him smiling towards him.

"awh little yoongi has a little crush." johnny pinched his cheek which made yoongi slap his hand away.

"he's so sweet and amazing and hot! he's so gentle like he would never hurt a single soul on earth, i want to ask him out so bad!" yoongi groaned which made all his coworkers laugh.

"yeah, he seems like a great guy for you."

if only they knew who taehyung really was, they would've kept yoongi away from him.