chap.6

𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 ;)
& 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
&& 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅!

[warning: death of minor character & violence!!]

it was a warm saturday night, and yoongi was seated at a booth with 3 of his friends at a bar and restaurant close to all of their homes.

yoongi, yuta, leedo and mingi were all laughing and smiling together. the four had went to high school and middle school together, they had been meeting up at the same place every saturday for 5 years.

taehyung had been watching yoongi go to this place every saturday for the last 2 years. in fact, this is where he first saw yoongi, he was with the same 3 boys he was with now.

taehyung was located in the far right of the bar and restaurant at the moment, from there he had sight of the whole place, more importantly, he had his eyes on yoongi.

he watched yoongi get up from the booth and walk over to the bar, taehyung stood up and was about to say hello to yoongi but someone beat him to it.

a man, dressed nicely, wearing a few pieces of jewelry and had blonde hair. the man stood a few inches taller than yoongi and flashed him a smile when yoongi looked his way.

"hello there, i'm jimin." the man stuck his hand out for yoongi to shake, yoongi shyly shook the strangers hand and introduced himself.

"hello, i'm yoongi." he smiled and blushed a bit, since such a handsome man was talking to him.

"i've had my eyes on you since you've walked in, do you mind if we talked for a while?" jimin asked and hoped that yoongi would say 'yes'

yoongi hesitated since he was with friends and it didn't seem right to ditch them, plus he had his eyes on a special someone who worked in a convenience store.

"i'm sorry, i'm with friends right now and it would be wrong to leave them." jimin nodded and grabbed a napkin from the bar, he asked the bartender for a pen and he scribbled down his phone number.

"that's fine. if you ever wanna meet up and maybe go out to eat, here's my number." jimin handed the napkin to yoongi, who blushed out of habit and whispered a soft 'thank you'

yoongi then walked back to his table of friends, of course not forgetting their drinks. he told his friends about what had just happened and the four laughed at how shy yoongi can be.

but while the friends were laughing and having a good time, taehyung was angry. not angry at yoongi, he could never be angry at yoongi, he was angry at that man who had the nerve to even breathe in yoongi's direction.

so taehyung followed the man, who had left after being rejected by yoongi. taehyung followed the man to his car, which was parked in the back of the parking lot.

jimin was about to unlock his car when suddenly a rope was wrapped around his neck. jimin tried to punch and kick at his attacker but it was pointless because the more he tried the more energy he was losing. 

jimin fought until his last breathe, he slumped down to the ground as he closed his eyes his eyes went unconscious.

taehyung glared at the dead body grabbed the car keys off the ground. he popped the trunk open of jimin's car.

taehyung carelessly picked up jimin and threw him into the trunk. he slamed the trunk shut and threw (yeeted)  the keys into the trees and bushes.

taehyung picked up the man wallet and opened it and started going threw it.

"park jimin, age 22, on his way to becoming a lawyer." taehyung chuckled and took the cash that was in the wallet. " won't be a lawyer now, now will you?" he patted the trunk of the car one more time before walking off and hopping on his motorcycle and driving off before anyone saw him.

and in the bar sat yoongi, who was drinking and laughing with his friends. completely unaware that his crush just killed someone to be with him.