02

As we walked down the long corridor, I saw robots pass by but they always looked the same with purplish-black armor and a red visor. The big red robot holding me made a turn and a huge door opened with a 'shoom'. He walked in and dumped me onto a desk. I landed on my bum with a huff, "Hey! Be gentle, people are fragile" He gave me an amused look before getting a huge glass tube off another table and walking over.

"What is your designation human." He said with a smirk. I tilted my head to the side, probably resembling a confused dog, "Don't know what that is, but my name is Brynn" He nodded, "My designation is Knockout, you, small one, will be quite the interesting specimen for observation."

I giggled and covered my mouth, Knockout looked over and raised an optic ridge. "What's so funny?" I stood up and dusted off my legs. "Well, first you call me a fleshy, then human, then small one and now I'm a specimen. It's all just interesting and quite entertaining. " I smiled up at him and pushed my pink hair behind one ear.

Knockout blinked for a second then gave me a sickly sweet grin. "Well, 'Brynn', maybe THIS will entertain you. " I gave him a questioning look and before I knew it he swiped me off the desk and dropped me in the tube, quickly locking the lid on. My heart immediately jumped into my throat as I processed where I was now.

Trapped...

That one word echoed through my brain like a voice in an empty cave.

Trapped...

My breath began to pick up as I stood shakily and put my hands on the glass.

Trapped...

Knockout looked in and tapped the glass, watching me with concern. "Fleshy? You look strange, what's going on?"

Tear brimmed at my eyes as that one word screamed inside my head and my heart started beating out of my chest. My legs shook and I fell back onto the other wall of glass behind me. My head shot from side to side, up and down, looking for a way out as my chest screamed for air that refused to cooperate with my failing lungs. Looking down at my hands they started shaking and I felt the container being lifted. I looked up and saw Knockout holding my cage by a large handle on the top. Tears slid down my cheeks and my body was racked with heavy sobs as I slid to the floor and started screaming.

"LET ME OUT!! I NEED TO GET OUT, I CAN'T BREATH!! PLEASE, PLEASE GET ME OUT!! "
My voice shook as I rocked back and forth on the floor, I felt the whole container move as Knockout walked across the room to get his scanner.

I flinched when a beam of light blinded me for a moment as he scanned my vital signs with a screened device in his servo. He gave me a strange look and tapped on the glass. "It appears your elevated heart rate and breathing are being caused by unnaturally high levels of fear, whats wrong? You are in no danger and away from harm."

I sobbed loudly and slammed my forehead into the floor of my cage, "P-please... Let me out... I-i can't get out... " The robot sighed and unlocked the top to the container, reaching in and pulling me out. I clutches onto two of his digits and barried my face, sobbing loudly and shaking. He seemed to freeze for a moment then slowly stroked my back with a single digit, "There there, calm down. Your ok.. " My body relaxed quickly and I calmed enough to fall asleep in his hand.

× • Time Skip • ×

I woke up on a cold surface, my eyes puffy and my head fuzzy. I looked around and saw I was laying on a desk below three huge futuristic monitors while Knockout sat beside me, typing away. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, pulling the hair out of my face. Knockout looked down at me for a second then back at the screen. "Good your awake, I didn't know how long you humans had to recharge so I left you alone. Now, what was that? " He asked and turned to face me, raising an optic ridge.

I rubbed my head for a moment trying to remember what he meant, then I did. My eyes started tearing up again as I looked around then back to him, "Your not gunna put me in there again are you..? " I whispered. He scuffed then looked back at his screen, "After that? No." I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Nodding my head I sighed "Well that, my dear robot, was what we humans like to call an intense panicking attack followed by a mental breakdown... " He glanced down at me and I pulled my knees to my chest. "I have cliethrophobia... The overwhelming and irrational fear of being trapped... " He started tapping again and I sighed, burying my head into my knees.

After a few moments of silence, I jumped when I felt a large metal servo stroke my head before almost instantly calming down and relaxing a bit. I looked up and he smiled at me. I smiled back and tilted my head. "What now? " He looked back at the monitor for a moment, pausing his petting, then spoke. "Later... We must show you to Megatron"

× • A/N • ×
920 words
I have cliethrophobia irl so I was basically describing what it feels like and what happens to me in those moments ❤

Plz comment, I like to see what people think of my writing