11

As Knockout's peds hit the cold steel floor of the Nemisis, I finally felt safe. I could finally breath again. Then again, after Starscream squeezed me, I feel kinda sick to my stomach. Sighing, I leened my forehead onto Knockouts digit and groaned quietly. His red optics glanced down at my hunched form for a moment before he paused in front of the medbay door before it opened and he continued inside.

"Are you ok, Brynn? " He placed me gently on his desk with my blanket and took a knee to get a closer look. I looked up into his glowing optics and simply nodded, I didn't have enough energy to do anything more. The pain in my stomach was growing and I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders and pulled my knees to my chest. The cherry medic eyed me carefully before venting and walking over to his monitors, the gentle clank creating a soothing sound. I started thinking, how long has it been again? I huffed in annoyance at my own working memory and stood slowly, walking over to where the desk meets the wall and my box of stuff from Starscream sat. I groaned as I sat down again and reached in, pulling out the iPod and plugged in my headphones. I moved aside some of the useless items in the box like the broken calculator and the scratched DVD, and I found a pillow, which I was very grateful for, and I placed it against the wall near my box and started looking again. I found a hairbrush with some missing bristles and at the bottom was an unopened, slightly dented box of tampons. A bright red warmth spread over my face and I whined softly as another wave of pain hit my midsection.

I quickly ripped open the top and pulled one out, hiding it in my sweater sleeve and placing the others back into my box and hiding it again. I stood and looked over at Knockout, who was working quietly, and slowly stepped towards the wire I had been using to get down before I got taken. I gripped it with my sweater sleeve covering my hands and silently slid down and off the desk. My shoes made quiet taps as they made contact with the floor but I just turned heel and ran for the little human door they had made me that led to a literal hole in the wall that was redesigned into a restroom for my private, natural waste disposal. I'm not going to explain this....

After a minute or two I came out to find Knockout leaning at his desk and eying me, cocking an optic ridge. "What the frag was that about? " He leaned down and I just looked away, my face heating up as I put my hands in my pockets and walked faster back to my wire. He stepped in front of me, his ped blocking my path and forcing me to whine like a child and look up at him with teary eyes. Knockout frowned and leaned down, picking me up and looking at me closely. His optics narrowed as I struggled, kicking back and forth in frustration while whining and sniffling, my hormones getting the best of me as I started to cry.

He walked me over to his test table and dropped me gently into his containment tube before grabbing his scanner. I cried softly to myself as a red beam ran over me, sending my vital signs to the machine. I pulled up my hoodie and crossed my arms over my knees, barrying my face in the sleeves to muffle my sniffles. The medic read over everything, paused, and read over it again before stealing a glance at my form. He sighed and reached in, gently running his digits on my back and head. My cries died down to simple hiccups and a runny nose, so he tilted the tube and let me slide into his servo. He took me back to my blanket and laid me with my pillow, gently laying the rag over my back. After my crying session, my face was red and puffy and I felt emotionally exhausted, so I quickly drifted into a dreamless sleep.

•••••••Time Skip•••••••

Warmth...

I felt myself softly swaying from side to side. It was like my body was sending signals to my brain through thick fog, and I could only feel.

I felt heavy, like a brick. My mind was so sluggish, even if I wanted to move it would be so hard. Moving my arm would feel like lifting a stone.

Slowly. Ever so slowly. My mind became more cognitive, and I became more conscious. I breathed out of my mouth softly, my limbs twitching as my body wasn't quite ready to move yet.

I started to hear. The sound of heavy medal, taking slow, gentle steps. I groaned softly, shifting and leaning closer to the warmth.

Eventually, the dull ache in my lower abdomine brought me close enough to the surface of this lake of sleep, that I opened my eyes. My emerald greens only saw blurred, swaying images, and took the opportunity to close again and readjust. My limbs started to ache and I yawned softly, my eyes flitting open again. I saw the cold walls of the ship, swaying slowly in front of me. I turned my head and looked up, blinking the sleep out of my eyes. I caught sight of large silver spikes and red optics and smiled, leaning in again to the warm metal of his chastis.

The large mech looked down at my form, smaller still, than even one of his digits. Seeing movement, Megatron lifted me higher to his face. I groaned softly as the dull pain grew, my forehead scrunching as I curled in on myself slightly. The decepticon leader frowned softly, looking forward again as he gently started to stroke my back. "Knockout had to leave on a mission, but has informed me of your condition. He says he doesn't know much about the human female reproductive system but that during this time it can be painful." He looked down, his red optics meeting small green ones from the form in his servo. He cleared his voice box quietly and looked ahead again. "I was attempting to make it more... Bearable... "

I smiled softly and reached over, hugging his digit gently. My brain still sluggish from sleep, I leaned onto him for support. "Mhh... Thank you... Megatron... " I yawned, my eyes sliding shut again, and my body sliding slowly back down into his palm.

The mech smiled softly, continuing to pet me as I drifted back into sleep. I always slept more during this time of the month... I heard a muffled voice before I went under, but I made out, "...'re changing us all...o small but so lo.... "

•   ×   • A/N •   ×   •

Hey guys, just a shout out to CricketLuver for suggesting this chapter, go read some of their books, I enjoyed some myself.

Thank you guys again for reading, voting, and following, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Bye!