03

Knockout had found blanket he had been using as a rag and moved it to a shaded corner for me, to which I gladly curled up in and slept for about an hour. When I awoke, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It took a moment for my brain to process where I was but when I did I stood up and looked around for Knockout.

I was on the floor so I had much more room to run around compared to when I was on the desk. I walked around and looked up at the huge tables with sciency instruments and the giant metal berth. Starting to feel small, I went faster and kept my eyes forward. I found Knockout around the corner and through an open doorway buffing himself. I watched, kinda fascinated by it because I had never had a car and didn't know much about 'buffing' or 'polish', or any basic car care...

I watched for a moment before quietly walking up beside his giant metal foot and silently reaching out to touch him. He visibly froze and nearly dropped his buffer. I stared up at him and he slowly looked down at me. I smiled as he reached down and picked me up, I leaned onto one of his fingers and closed my eyes, still tired from my nap.

Knockout smiled softly and pet my head, watching as my body melted under his touch. "You seem to enjoy this, fleshy.. " He chuckled. I simply opened one eye and nodded. I'd always loved people petting me or scratching my head and back. He walked over and put away the buffer, continuing back into his workroom. I opened my eyes and tensed up, anxiety building quickly as he continued across the room towards the door. I whined and pulled softly on his finger, successfully getting his attention. "What's happening? Where are we going? " He raises an optic ridge and pat my head. "We're going to Megatron of course. I informed you earlier. " I nodded slowly and hugged his digit tighter as the huge door slid open as we walked out and into the hall.

His talons curled in closer, the tips creating a canopy to shield me from prying eyes as he walked down the corridor. I saw a few of the other robots that all look the same pass by. I'll have to ask someone about that later, for now I have to worry about Megatron. From what Knockout had told me he was the leader of their group, the Deceptions. He sounded big and mean to me, but then again a lot of people sound big and mean... When Knockout got to a certain huge door, it opened to a large viewing area with a platform. At the end of the platform stood a huge silver robot, the curled spikes of his armor intimidating me to no end.

When Knockout walked into the room, Megatron turned his head slightly. His voice took me by surprise, he seemed like the strong silent type. "Knockout, I trust you to only come to me if you have something worth my time. What is it? " I looked up at my carrier and noticed his nervous fidgeting. He walked closer "W-well, during my last encounter with the Autobot scout, I was spotted by a human. I was planning on destroying it but it's reaction was intriguing. Instead of being scared or even caring about what happened to Bumblebee, she just ran up and started spouting questions and talking about how 'cool' we were. I-um, I took her back with me for research purposes, to-uh understand the humans better"

The whole time he spoke, Megatron stood quietly listening with an emotionless expression. When Knockout finished, Megatron walked forward slowly and leaned towards him. "So what you're saying is... You acted on your own and without my permission, brought a VERMIN onto MY SHIP?! " By the time he finished I was trembling and holding tightly to Knockouts finger. Megatron seemed to notice how Knockouts finger began to shake and in the blink of an eye he took hold of his wrist and yanked it forwards, prying his fingers back.

I sat as still as humanly possible with my eyes closed and head tilted down. My pink hair fell into my face a bit and my hands rested on my criss crossed legs. Megatron stood still and watched my smaller than average form for a moment. It took a bit of courage but I opened my eyes and looked up at him. My emerald green eyes stared into his intense red optics.  He spoke without looking away from my freckled face, "Does it speak? " Knockout blinked for a moment trying to process. His legs had begun shaking after Megatron grabbed him. "Y-Yes! She does, um, she calls herself Brynn but I've just been calling her fleshy" Megatron reached forward and with one huge sharp digit, he touched my head and pushed me down a bit. I rocked back before sitting up again, sending him a small glare while trying to keep my composure.

He hooked his claws into my overalls and lifted me up. I squeaked as I looked down, my legs dangling below me and the huge drop. Megatron shook me a bit and I held his fingers in fear, "Hey! I-Im getting dizzy" He chuckled but stopped and looked to knockout. "What use was this being again? " Knockout watched me carefully because I was still dangling above such a large drop. "We could learn more about these humans and possibly find the appeal that the Autobots find in them along with figuring out what kind of tactical advantage they bring to our enemies" Megatron nodded, seeming to accept that answer.

He tossed me up and I gasped, my arms flailing before landing in his servo a moment later. My body was shaking as I gripped his fingers and looked up at him with a death glare. He raised an optic ridge "well pet, what's your take on all this?" I calmed myself and sat up, still holding his finger. "I-i don't really mind... I didn't have much of a life by myself before.. So, I guess, this will be.. Better? I don't think my opinion matters much in this case though, Lord Megatron" He grinned and roughly pet my head, throwing me back at knockout, who stumbled trying to catch me safely. I clutched onto his metal digits, completely fed up with being passed around and shook and tossed. Too much for the human body. I huffed and hid myself in his hand. "Very well, we will keep your pet Knockout, just make sure it doesn't die, we don't want organic remains lying around the ship." Knockout thanked him and left, taking me back to his lab and letting me rest, declaring that he didn't want to put too much strain on my 'fragile human heart thing'.

•  ×  • A/N •  ×  •
1160 Words

So happy to get this chapter out! Comment what you think, I love reading comments.