06

After Knockout had gotten back from his mission, Soundwave told him about Brynn's insomnia and Knockout began researching human medicine and anatomy. He was surprised to find how delicate the human brain was. He often let her wander if she so pleased, but always asked Soundwave to watch her on the surveillance system.

I was sitting in the control room, looking out into space, the Nemesis hidden from Earth behind the moon. I smiled softly as a star shot across the huge screen that was sometimes used as a window. I felt heavy footsteps coming up behind me and I tilted my head to the side to see. Megatron stood behind me, without looking down he said "At least you humans have enough intellect to acknowledge the beauty of such a sight... " I looked back to the screen and hummed in agreement. "I never imagined being somewhere like this. Never thought I'd ever be so close to the stars. " I looked back up and smiled at him. He looked down at me for a short moment, and for once there was no anger or frustration in the look I received. Just contentment. I turned back to the view, closed my eyes and started humming softly. Megatron watched me as I relaxed, my mind wandering to everything that's happened over the last week or so. Kidnapped, befriended an alien, befriended more aliens, now living with said aliens and getting an experiment done every few days. I started singing softly to myself.

"Do I look... Lonely... " I smiled, a nastolgic feeling washing over me.

"I see the shadows.. On your face...
People have told me, i~ don't look the same... "

Megatron tilted his head slightly as he watched and listened, intrigued by the small human.

"Maybe I've lost weight... I'm playing hooky... With the best if the best, put my heart on my chest so that you can see it too~" At this point I was full on singing, my eyes closed and my head tilted back.

"I'm walking the long road... Watching the sky fall... The lace in your dress, tangles my neck, how do I live~? " I giggled softly and stood up, spinning on the spot.

"The death of a bachelor~ oh oh oh, letting the water fall" I sway my hips gently and rock my head.

"The death of a bachelor~ oh oh oh, seeeems so fitting full... Happy ever after~ oh oh oh, how could I ask for more? " I put my arms out and spun, my hair swinging around me.

"Lifetime of laugher~ at the expense, of the death of a bachelor" I sighed and slowly sat down again.

"I'm cutting my mind of, feels like my heart is going to burst... Alone at a table for two, and I just wanna be served... " Sadness fell into my heart as I remembered my life after foster care, all alone.

I forced a smile again and continued "And when you, think of me.. Am I the, best you've ever had! Share one more drink with me, smile even though your sad~"

I sung soft and clear, rubbing my arms "I'm walking the long road...Watching the sky fall~ the lace in your dress, tangles my neck, how do I live~? " I hummed the chorus and  sighed. I looked up to see Megatron, along with any other vehicon in the room watching me intently. I flushed red and ducked my head down, my hair falling into my face. I heard Megatron lean down before he scooped me up into his servos, bringing me close to his face. I pulled my knees to my chest and hid my face. I felt his crimson optics boring into my skull and I only made me shrink into myself more. He turned and walked out of the control room with my in his servo, I looked up, peeking at his face. He glanced down at me and spoke softly "What exactly was that? " I shifted moved my hair from my eyes. "That was, um... I was singing" I looked up and he stopped. "It was... Nice" He looked forward again and kept going till we made it to the med bay.

He walked in and Knockout stood at his computer, looking up and smiling, walking over "Good evening my Lord, how may I help you? " Megatron passed me off to Knockout. "Just returning your pet... She was... Interesting" I looked up at Knock out and smiled while he watched Megatron leave before giving me a skeptical look. "What did you do? " I simply shrugged and giggled, hopping onto the desk. I looked up at the monitor and hummed softly "What does this say? " Knockout pointed to signs and explained what they meant and what he was doing. Apparently searching medical documents and making revisions. I walked around the room mindlessly, fiddling with things and bothering Knockout for the rest of the day.

•   ×   • A/N •   ×   •
889 words

The song was 'Death of a Bachelor" By Panic at the Disco btw. Sorry for taking so long to update, I couldn't find any inspiration so i didn't know what to write. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Brynn's moment with Megatron.

Plz like, comment or vote, I appreciate all the reads this story has gotten and I will work to keep it going for you guys.