Chaper 9

I'm editing chapters atm. Thankyou for taking your time to read. Please give me some feedback, or any ideas on how to improve. I have no laptop or computer as my boyfriend has them, so everything is been done by mobile. X

After seeing Jerome, I needed a drink. I don't care if its past one in the afternoon.

Everything what Jerome said flashed in my mind, like a black and white old movie.

I remember getting in the car with Mr and Mrs Wayne, Bruce and Alfred. I remember getting tickets and watching the show, but there was no fighting.

I remember seeing Jerome, walking slowly behind his mother. He had puffy red eyes and a slit lip. I remember seeing some of the clowns push him around, spit booze in his face. The ringmaster just stood there and watched.

After the show was finished, I remember walking in front of everyone. Turning towards the car park, someone ran into me. He apologies over and over again. I remember staring at Jerome, but he gave me a friendly smile. His eyes were green. Then my mind went blank.

I pulled up to the nearest club and went inside. The place was big. A massive chandelier was hung in the middle of the room. Fairy lights hanging on the back wall. All the walls we're dark coloured. There were neatly dressed people gathering and chatting with masks on..

I recognised this club, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I sighed, rubbing my temples in frustration.

I sat at the bar and asked the guy, who was neatly dressed and a mask covering his face for a vodka and coke. I knew I was under age, but I've just had a bad day.

I stared and sipped my drink, but I knew Time had passed by. Sighing, I downed my drink and made my way to the car. Taking the keys from the bottom of my bag, I felt pain in the back of my head. I fell to the floor, my vision blurry.

"I should of kept you, Maze. Jerome does have good taste." a male voice said as he put a bag over my head.