we are a pair of doves.

The three of you walked out and stepped into the car, “I cannot thank you enough for that, (bff/n.)” He said hugging her. “That was so clever of you.”

    “Why, Thank you.”

    You didn’t say anything. That was a bit harsh for your best friend to say. You didn’t like it when you saw people get hurt, no matter how horrible they were to you or anyone else because you knew that at the end of the day, everyone had feelings. Tom looked at how down you were and he put an arm around you, “Don’t worry about her. She’ll write a song about it and she will feel better in no time.”

    “I guess.” you looked down at your beautiful (f/c) dress.

    “You have heart, (y/n) and you display it so properly…I like that about you.”

    “You do?” you asked a bit surprised. Tom nodded.

    “And your friend was right, I do like you. I wouldn’t be doing this for anyone. I want to get to know you more.” Tom slipped his fingers through yours and you tried hiding your face with your other hand. Tom laughed from how cute you looked, “I can still see you.” Tom smiled. He took your other hand away and you looked at him with such a red face, “You are so adorable when you do that.”

    “Do what?”

    “Blush.” Tom leaned in for a kiss but the car stopped.

    “Here we are sir.” the driver said from the front seat.

    “Where are we?” you asked looking out the window.

    “Dinner, ladies?” Tom asked.

    “Yes, Please.” your friend said getting out of the car.

    You so wanted Tom to carry on what he was about to do but you stepped out of the car with him instead.

    “Oh, look what followed us here.” Your friend pointed to Taylor who had already walked in. You exhaled furiously, you had enough of this woman. You were having a perfect night with Tom and Taylor was going to make sure that is was going to crash and burn.

    “Do you want to try another place?” Tom asked you.

    “No. I’m not letting her ruin my day with you. Let us dine.” You looped your arm through his and you all walked into the restaurant. You sat at their best table, looking over the stage where a live orchestra/band  was playing.

    “This place is amazing.”

    “I love this place so much. They let people sing with the band as well.” Tom sat down next to you and kissed your hand.

    “Yep. I knew something was up with you two.” your friend teased.

    “Yes. Well, you have a lovely friend. How could I resist?”

    “I’m watching you Thomas William Hiddleston.”

    “I hope I’m fun to watch then.” Tom teased back as he kissed your hand again. You turned away to hide your face.

    “Excuse me, everyone.” Taylor’s voice came on the mic. “We have a great actor and singer in our midst tonight, The very talented and successful Tom Hiddleston.”

    The spot light found him and he shielded his eyes to see what on earth is going on, “I’m sure if we persuade him, he or his maid sitting next to him would sing a song for us.” Taylor scowled up at the two of you.