A Note From The Author

Hello Readers!

As you might have noticed this story turned out to be not what I intended to write about. When I first started writing this story all I wanted was Ivar and Nova to fall in love and have a perfect life but through the chapters I started channeling myself  through Nova.

In the midst of writing this story I realized that it is way better to write the truth than create fantasies, which wattpad is full of. There are countless stories about Ivar falling in love with someone or someone falling in love with Ivar and TA-DA! happy ending

But the process of writing these chapters I rediscovered what love really means.

Love for me was brutal, It's been an year and a half since I got out of an emotionally abusive and toxic relationship which drained me beyond measure and it taught me various things about love. The most important thing that it taught me is to not look for love elsewhere but within.

I want to incorporate hard life lessons that I learnt through this tumultuous journey to you and present love in it's truest form. Writing about fantasies and dreams about a man coming and completing (or a woman) is downright unreal. 

I hope this book gives you inner strength and the knowledge that you need nothing in the world to validate your existence.

Romantic Love is essential but not necessary

I write from my heart and in truest manner and I hope that you discover that through my writings. 

And if you are alone, broken or in despair. I am here to tell you that don't wait time to heal you, time doesn't heal. Actions does! Time is just one factor woven into myriad of factors that helps you to move forward

Everyday, love yourself a little more and say goodbye to anything that inhibits your rawness even if that is a man, a place, a woman or a family member.

In the end I hope this book makes you feel something or change you in someway for the better. 

Keep the love flowing

All my virtual hugs to you!

<3  

(PS - the story isn't over!! It is just a little note. I have a lot to write!)