Thirty Six

Taehyung was playing hooky. He’d dropped Jeongguk at his Tuesday cooking class, but instead of heading into classes, he’d caught the bus home again. Now he was sitting on his bed, the two opaque bags he’d stowed deep in the linen closet as soon as they’d gotten home from their shopping trip Saturday in front of him, stickers still sealing them closed.

Taking a deep breath and releasing it slowly, he curled his finger between the gaps in plastic under the adhesive and tugged upward, tearing the paper and revealing the contents. He took them out one by one and laid them on the bed before him. There was a string of anal beads in a garish fuchsia, but recommended for beginners. Two boxes with tubes of lube inside. A set of three glass butt plugs labelled as trainers. Another purple silicone butt plug that doubled as a vibrating prostate massager. An actual vibrator, cylindrical but not truly phallic in shape, again silicone and purple. A bulbous black douche. And his last minute purchase, which he put back into the bag without opening. He wouldn’t need that today.

He couldn’t believe he was nervous. It wasn’t like there was anyone here but him. Perhaps it was the fact that he rarely masturbated in anything more than a perfunctory manner. This was something different, deliberate, premeditated with the hedonistic goal of wringing the utmost pleasure from his neglected body. It was like cooking himself a three course meal after eating cup noodle his whole life.

Gathering his nerve, he slowly opened the packaging of each toy one by one, turning them in his hands to inspect them from every angle. He ran first his fingers, then a loose fist over the beads and plugs, gauging their length and girth to get some hint of what they might feel like when used for their intended purpose. When his curiousity was sated he would set them down on the bed forming a neat line.

He plucked up the douche, gave it an experimental squeeze, paused and grabbed the box it had come in and walked into the adjoining bathroom. He turned on the shower and read the instructions printed on the cardboard. It took a few times before he was happy and was messier than he had anticipated. He was glad he’d decided to do the whole thing in the shower. He was a fastidious man, after all.

Since it recommended at least thirty minutes before play, he opened an incognito tab on his laptop. No videos he clicked on were to his taste though. While he did find them physically arousing, he was also painfully embarrassed. They were all so ...visceral.

Sighing in disappointment he closed the laptop and lay down on the bed, right hand under his head, left hand idly caressing the shower softened skin of his upper chest. He closed his eyes, deliberately summoning an image of Jeongguk to his mind’s eye. His visage appeared behind his lids immediately, brightly smiling, his eyes crinkled cutely at the corner. And while the thought brought a smile to his lips, it was not exactly the tone he was going for.

“Taehyungie.” The memory of the hybrid whimpering out his name had an immediate and pronounced effect on his body. Without thought, his left hand encircled his semi-hard cock, stroking it leisurely. He shifted his hips a little and one of the tubes of lube rolled against his thigh. He removed his hand from beneath his head and grabbed it. Why not? He reasoned. After all, this morning was supposed to be all about pleasure.

He fiddled with the stupid silver tab that sealed the opening far longer than he wanted, but eventually managed to squirt a decent amount into his palm.

He really should have warmed it first, the cold liquid hitting his hot cock made him flinch, but it soon regulated against his body and he closed his eyes once more. The warmed lube transformed his fist into the moist cavern of Jeongguk’s mouth. His free hand travelled his body with more purpose, lingering, stroking, lightly scratching on those places that tingled and burned.