Chapter 3

"Avery, fuck," Jake groaned, his grip tight as hell on my hair, I sucked harder. "I love you, your mouth, your heart, fuck," He was kind of panting, rolling his hips and doing most of the work. I released him, not fully though, my lips just brushed the tip, I wanted him to beg-and then our bedroom door busted open.

"Daddy! Get up! We're gonna be late!" Jaden shouted as Jake scrambled to pull the covers over me.

He cursed under his breath, "Jaden, we leave in-" I took him fully in my mouth, "t-two hours bud," He croaked, his hand slipping back under the covers as he tried to push me away.

"I know but I'm nervous, I don't want to be late," Jaden whispered, his voice small and insecure, I popped up from under the covers, leaving Jake's dick glistening as I turned to look at my baby.

He was standing in the doorway, hand firmly over his eyes, I laughed quietly, "Hey, Boogie man?"

"Yes?"

"You're going to do great, no need to be nervous. But how about I make a winners breakfast?" I asked, scooting towards the edge of the bed.

Jake grabbed my arm as Jaden threw both hands up in excitement, his eyes still closed. "Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon?"

"Yes, bud." I chuckled, allowing myself to be pulled back to Jake's side. He wrapped his arm around me, tilting my head back so I could look him in the eyes, his thumb messing with my bottom lip.

"Awesome!" Jaden said, sounding overly joyed.

"Alright, see yah in a few Jaden," Jake said dismissively, "And shut my door." He added before kissing me hard on the mouth.

Once the door clicked shut we got back to our early morning business.

"That's not fair! Why does Jaden get four bacons?" Jada whined as I set her plate in front of her, two pieces of crispy bacon sitting proudly next to Jake's famous chocolate chip pancakes.

Jake took his seat, his plate piled high with bacon and eggs, no pancakes (because while he makes a bomb flapjack, he doesn't enjoy eating them), he smiled. "Because Princess, pork doesn't give Jaden stomach issues." He grabbed a piece of his own bacon.

"Can we not talk about Jada's killer farts at the table?" Aiden asked, setting down his book, turning to me with his blazing green eyes.

I set my plate down at the other end of the table, across from Jake. Once I took my seat, I looked at my kiddos. Aiden sat hunched over his plate, his glasses slipping down his nose, his hair hanging over his forehead. At thirteen he decided he wanted to grow it out, keeping it trim on the sides, it worked for him. Gave his otherwise nerdy demeanor a little more edge, I reached over and combed it back with my fingers.

He glanced at me, continuing to eat, next to him was Jada who was pouting about the unfair distribution of bacon, her hair in two space buns. Jake sat at the other end, eyes glued to his phone, he was probably checking emails, he had a couple big cases coming up and I knew the week ahead was going to be hectic for him. Which meant this weekend we were doing it like rabbits since I won't be able to get my fix during the week.

On Jake's left sat Jaden who was quite literally bouncing up and down in his seat, holding a pancake that he was biting off of in his hand. "Mommy, I'm gonna-"

"-Chew, swallow, then speak," I told him, picking up my silverware so I could slice up my breakfast.

Jaden looked to the ceiling, speeding up his chewing til he looked like a chipmunk and swallowed loudly, "Mommy, I'm gonna wear my new socks." He said, nodding with determination, turning those sparkling eyes on me.