Chapter Six

Kayla's POV:

I was tied up again and Maya wrapped a blindfold over my eyes. My breath hitched as everything went a fuzzy black. She cut my dress off and checked over all my scars. She smiled seeing a few were still open or ones that I ended up ripping open through moving.

"We really have to clean those" She commented with a smirk. I didn't like that smirk. I heard her pick up another bucket by the handle and I tensed, fearing another salt water whipping Punishment. That had hurt something terrible.

Without warning she tipped the bucket and boiling hot water splashed all over me. I struggled, my skin feeling like it was catching on fire at this point. I refused to scream, opting to just bite my lip and bare the pain. I heard her laugh.

"Aww. I wanted you to cry. Oh well. How about we do something a bit different?" She whispered from behind me. I didn't even hear her walk there. I tensed as soon as I felt her hands running up and down my body. She reached up and untied me, telling me to kneel down. She stepped away and began talking to the other woman. I heard shuffling, then two sets of footsteps leading upstairs. I assumed it was Maya and her friend and moved to take the blindfold off.

"What the hell are you doing?" She demanded, immediately whipping my side with the riding crop. I jumped, hissing in pain. She pulled me up and brought me over to the table. I felt around for a bit, tensing when my hands collided with a cold metal ring. Maya returned and wrapped a cuff around each of my wrists, attached it to the ring.

"Pull I wanna test it" She ordered. I obeyed, yanking the cuffs as hard as I could. They dug into my wrists and didn't seem to get any looser. Satisfied, she walked a bit closer and ran her hand over my ass.

"So pretty. I think I'll play with you now instead of waiting. You're 18 right? And don't lie, I can always check your file" She asked. Then just check the damn file

"..Y..es.." I replied. I yelped as she grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it back.

"Yes what?"

"Y..yes..Mistress.." My neck ached in this position and I let out a sigh of relief when she finally let me go. She ran her hands everywhere, touching me everywhere. I felt violated. Eventually she stopped and walked further away, grabbing something. To my displeasure she blindfolded me again.

"I'm not sure if you're a virgin or you've had sex before. So which is it?" She asked. I was confused by her question and hesitated to answer.

"I..I don't understand what..you're asking me.." I replied. She chuckled.

"Have you had sex before or not?" She demanded, grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling my head up.

"Ah! No! No I haven't!" I answered. She let me go and patted my head.

"Good girl. I'll go easy then since it's your first time. Though being rough would of been more fun" I felt her whisper into my ear. I flinched away, uncomfortably adjusting myself in an effort to keep the table from digging into my stomach. She walked away again, then returned holding a bag. She began placing things to the side of me, making me tense with every sound of the item she put down. I heard the sound of her putting on what sounded to be gloves. Then I felt her extremely cold fingers on my core. I jumped, struggling to get away. She placed a heavy hand on my back and shoved me back down.

"Relax. It's just lube. I don't want to sit here and listen to you whine about it hurting all day." She said, shoving a finger into me. I gasped and grit my teeth.

There is no way this is happening. No way.

She forced in another finger and began gently moving them in and out. She touched one particular spot and I squeezed my legs together immediately, biting my lip. It hadn't felt too bad, but I wouldn't call it good.